Any girls that still hit on you knowing that you're not single?

I look like Quasimodo and have the personality of Yosemite Sam

Ive never been hit on. Ever.

FML
Don’t feel bad. That’s all sherdoggers tbh. Don’t believe the lies itt. Sherdoggers also suffer from delusions. All these women who are “hitting” on them are actually women casually saying “hello” but to a virgin male this translates to “I want your dick now”. True story.

How many times have you guysnbeen asked out to a true blue 1 on 1 date by a woman? I can count the number of times on one hand, and all of those times were before I was 25. Course I changed a lot from 25-28 and especially post 28, which I call the dark years...ending soon, I hope. Lol.

I can remember all 3 times.
First time was by a gym rat in her late 30's.She invited me timber place for dinner. We went on to fuck for a few months. You could call it friends with benefits, maybe. But She just used me for my body and 10/10 stamina.

BTW, married women hit on me a lot. More than single women. It's actually rather disturbing.
Not surprising. I’ve gotten hit on by a lot of guys in relationships. Or guys who had clear lines expressed in their relationship, but crossed all those lines anyway.

No loyalty imo.

Not surprising. I’ve gotten hit on by a lot of guys in relationships. Or guys who had clear lines expressed in their relationship, but crossed all those lines anyway.

No loyalty imo.

Loyalty is incredibly rare. These women out here worry me.

People in general, tbh.

Yes. I had to work for pussy when I was single. I'm goofy, funny, and a natural talker. Once I found what my strengths were my game was pretty good but I still had to put in work. Then I settled down with one woman and women started hitting on me for a change. It sucks. I've had women who know my girl hit on me. An IT girl at work used to cock tease me mercilessly then say "Oh, that's right, you're not single. We can't do that". When she was leaving for a new job she said "Once I'm done saying goodbye to everyone we can say goodbye. You can get your goodbye grope". WTF???????

...so really regret not taking them up on it.

No you don't bro. You're just a little pissed and bitter for obvious reasons. You'll calm down and realize that cheap pussy then is no better than the cheap pussy you can get now. Since you're not the kinda dude whose main concern is notches, you wouldn't be any better off at this point by indulging your inner horn-dog back then.

Don’t feel bad. That’s all sherdoggers tbh. Don’t believe the lies itt. Sherdoggers also suffer from delusions. All these women who are “hitting” on them are actually women casually saying “hello” but to a virgin male this translates to “I want your dick now”. True story.
LMFAO!!! truth!

No you don't bro. You're just a little pissed and bitter for obvious reasons. You'll calm down and realize that cheap pussy then is no better than the cheap pussy you can get now. Since you're not the kinda dude whose main concern is notches, you wouldn't be any better off at this point by indulging your inner horn-dog back then.
True enough. Just an odd feeling going back through everything and realizing I was apparently in an open relationship that was only open on one side. Kind of get the rug ripped out from under you and have to go back and revise everything you thought was a happy memory. I am glad I'm not a cheater and don't have to lie to future chicks about having been a ghoul. Kind of would like to have that year in NYC back as a single guy though.

True enough. Just an odd feeling going back through everything and realizing I was apparently in an open relationship that was only open on one side. Kind of get the rug ripped out from under you and have to go back and revise everything you thought was a happy memory. I am glad I'm not a cheater and don't have to lie to future chicks about having been a ghoul. Kind of would like to have that year in NYC back as a single guy though.

For sure. But you can't look at it as getting played. You gotta look at it as forging your own mettle, regardless.

The revision of history is a bitch. But you can look yourself in the mirror and know you were the honorable one. You won't ever have to be the one to come to terms with how your own shitty actions ended something good. Or ended something that maybe needed ended but lacking the courage to...

...anyway....hang in there dude. You're young and have shit going for you. In the next 12 months I bet you'll meet your future wife.

Anyone havin problems with girls need to listen to The Black Philip show on youtube. Its basically the bible on winning against these trifling hoes.

Number if women they sleep with
Dick size
Height
Muscularity

These have to be most lied about. I bet income less lied about.

im cursed with being a silver fox at 35. this is like what george clooney had to go through.

Where's that picture at, fam?

Happens all the time to me now. To the point I look back and wish I pretended to have a GF in high school cause I might have actually gotten some pussy that way.

The only time I'm ever hit on is when I'm not available.

They’re more openly flirty when they know you’re taken from my experience
So much this. A girl who works with me knows good and damn well I'm engaged and she is ALWAYS flirting with me. I catch her looking at me all the time when my back is turned and she's always giving me those long, lingering looks when we talk about something.

Fucking terrible, is what it is. She's a THICC white bitch with a huge ass. My weakness.

She ain't getting this peter, though.

Trust her, she knows because she's also a man on sherdog.

It’s definitely a thing, hit on way more when taken.

Think it’s because you aren’t thirsty.

Anyway had a buddy years back that bought a cheap wedding band at a pawn shop and wore it only when out to the club.

Always dragged top notch home, without it he struck out like crazy.

Women would see the ring and hit on his ass like he was the last man on earth.

Back