Any girls that still hit on you knowing that you're not single?

So much this. A girl who works with me knows good and damn well I'm engaged and she is ALWAYS flirting with me. I catch her looking at me all the time when my back is turned and she's always giving me those long, lingering looks when we talk about something.

Fucking terrible, is what it is. She's a THICC white bitch with a huge ass. My weakness.

She ain't getting this peter, though.
My last job had a couple of coworkers that were a bit standoffish with me and after I got into a relationship they were awful. One would grope me at times and call me her ‘work husbamd’

Yes, she is really hot, too. It is difficult to talk to her.. I feel bad, even when I speak with her. We got down a while ago, but she still wants more...

Im always at my most appealing just after I have another kid. You can feel women getting pulled towards you by their ovaries.

I think married men always perceive that they are being hit on more than when they were single, but in reality women are just being more openly friendly because they assume that, since you're married, you won't get the wrong idea and creep on them.

Back