Any House Painters Here?

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you have carpo tunnel in your hands. I just got don painting the bed room and my hand fucking hurts from holding the brush. I cant image doing it for a living with as bad as my hand is hurting. Is there a trick to holding the brush to avoid this.

I've done sponge and regular wall painting for houses and I can tell you working with a keyboard and mouse all day has given me more "carpo" tunnel than any of that.

Yeah it's called don't be a pussy. You'll get used to it once you start gripping things other than your phone, your mouse and your weiner.

dude, painting is REALLY tough work. i remember my old roommates and i painting the inside of our place. i'd never do that again. i'd rather pay someone else a lot of money to do that. there's a reason why lots of painters are fucking jacked. that shit is really tough work.

You're supposed to practice your grip with copious amounts of furious masturbation. Duh.

dude, painting is REALLY tough work. i remember my old roommates and i painting the inside of our place. i'd never do that again. i'd rather pay someone else a lot of money to do that. there's a reason why lots of painters are fucking jacked. that shit is really tough work.
Lol. What? Painters are jacked on meth because its so easy a dope fiend can do it. Only shitty part is ladders on exterior shit. It doesn't make you strong.

Since I got a house with my missus I've painted once, did a shit job and never been asked again, we get painters in these days, actually got one coming next week.

Lol. What? Painters are jacked on meth because its so easy a dope fiend can do it. Only shitty part is ladders on exterior shit. It doesn't make you strong.

i get the feeling you've never painted in your life. i'd like to see you paint forty hours a week for years on end. we're not talking about bob ross painting lol. am 100% convinced you've never done it yourself.

i get the feeling you've never painted in your life. i'd like to see you paint forty hours a week for years on end. we're not talking about bob ross painting lol. am 100% convinced you've never done it yourself.
I've built an apartment on our house with one other guy, start to finish, including painting, and I've worked as an exterior house painter for one summer - Well over 40 hours a week. Interior painting is super easy, and exterior is just dealing with the weather and ladders. I did really hate being up on the ladders, especially on 2nd/3rd story shit. Nothing about it makes you some weightlifting badass. Framing does. Painting doesn't.

I used to be a painter years ago. Did it as a side job for several years after that. Now the only thing I will paint is my own house.

Most people can't paint worth a damn even if they think they can. The vast majority of walls I've seen painted by home owners looks like crap.

Jacked painters? Most I've worked with/around are drunks or drug addicts. Thats working with union and non union painters.

I've built an apartment on our house with one other guy, start to finish, including painting, and I've worked as an exterior house painter for one summer - Well over 40 hours a week. Interior painting is super easy, and exterior is just dealing with the weather and ladders. I did really hate being up on the ladders, especially on 2nd/3rd story shit. Nothing about it makes you some weightlifting badass. Framing does. Painting doesn't.

For how many years? Doing it once does not impress me. Do it for at least 20 years, and then come back to me.

Always hire painters.

TS you always ask a lot of questions and yet never ask a question. ;)

Back