Any luck on tinder?

Nah, Tinder is 100x easier/faster/cheaper.

I can setup multiple bang sessions while taking a shit.

Plenty of trash-bags at bars. I kinda like working for it, if I just want some fast and easy, you can just hit up a titty bar. Plenty if not of them will offer services if you have the paper(But you clearly want it cheap).

Plenty of trash-bags at bars. I kinda like working for it, if I just want some fast and easy, you can just hit up a titty bar. Plenty if not of them will offer services if you have the paper(But you clearly want it cheap).

I literally have countless titty bars, blowjob bars, japanese anal bars minutes walk from my condo in Bangkok It isn't just about it being easy or cheap. Sometimes you don't want to go out and get drunk. Sometimes you just want to chill or you want to bang in morning, or you are traveling etc. Tinder has so much more flexibility and options. It is a completely different and better experience. I still hit up bars to drink and bang every now and then, but its more of a supplementary option.

Yeah, it's one to cross off the bucket list. We're meeting tomorrow .
It's better of you drink a bit.. Then you actually have to pee. Booze sets it up nice; you have to pee real bad, go half limo because of that, then it just naturally transitions into peeing on her. If she's sexy, it will be hot. Get more on her torso, and tease it on her face.. You WILL be banging her after.

Tinder is totally pay 2 win.

I use to have pay 2 win tinder...not the gold shit but the mid tier...and I got a shitload of more matches.

I mean a shitload more.

Once I got off, holyshit, I could totally tell the difference. I think a lot of guys are paying 2 win thus they are always featured first.....Free 2 Play guys, are featured last, thus a lot of women never even get to see you.

Boost and super likes do a difference and paying 2 win gives you that.

Tinder is easy to bang for sure. Problem is though, when you think you've matched with a solid 7.5/8 and they turn up and they're only a solid 5.

I get a lot of matches with chubby chicks for some reason. My conclusion is that chubby chicks like muscular guys, even if they're muscular manlets

The pictures are several years old and now they weigh between 500-600lbs and are stuck in a bed. Seeing those muscles, they thought you might be able to help them out of bed. Don't try it though, you'll wreck your back.

Used it for a few months a little while ago. I found out that most of the girls that said weren’t looking for hookups, were looking for hookups lol so hit those ones up. This is gonna make me sound like a D-bag but I used a fight photo and one of me and my son that I have custody of with “single dad during the day, mma fighter st night” as my description.

Shit was too easy lol

Used it for a few months a little while ago. I found out that most of the girls that said weren’t looking for hookups, were looking for hookups lol so hit those ones up.

This is the rule of thumb I give in every one of these Tinder threads.

Girls put "not here for a hookup" because they don't want their male friends/colleagues/acquaintances/family members to find their profile and think they're a slut.

"Not here for a hookup" girls fuck on the first date way more often than not.

I met my wife on tinder and now we have two kids and are looking to buy a house.

And yes the kids are our own I didn’t get cucked {<redford}

I

And yes the kids are our own I didn’t get cucked {<redford}

tenor.gif

I literally have countless titty bars, blowjob bars, japanese anal bars minutes walk from my condo in Bangkok It isn't just about it being easy or cheap. Sometimes you don't want to go out and get drunk. Sometimes you just want to chill or you want to bang in morning, or you are traveling etc. Tinder has so much more flexibility and options. It is a completely different and better experience. I still hit up bars to drink and bang every now and then, but its more of a supplementary option.
None of your posts are true

Nah, Tinder is 100x easier/faster/cheaper.

I can setup multiple bang sessions while taking a shit.
It is so easy to pick up in bars. I think since most guys now take your approach when you approach women in public with any semblance of charm and wit they think you're some kind of wizard. With alcohol involved it's not even fun that's how easy it is.

I’ve been on the dating apps last year. Tinder, pof and ok Cupid.

Tinder I’ve met with 2 girls, ended up dating them both, one for 5 months the other for 2 months. Also had a girl throw herself at me and invited me over while hammered but since I was drunk too we just had phone sex

On pof I’ve gone on 4 dates and smashed 2 of them, one is still a friends with benefits when neither of us our dating

Just started using ok Cupid and have a date set up for this Saturday.

It is so easy to pick up in bars. I think since most guys now take your approach when you approach women in public with any semblance of charm and wit they think you're some kind of wizard. With alcohol involved it's not even fun that's how easy it is.

It is more than just easy. I liken it to going out to eat vs ordering in.

I have 1000 restaurants walking distance from my condo in the city. Is it easier for me to go walk outside, sit down and order food off the menu, or to scroll around a webpage and order (for now or even later)? It is a different level of comfort.

Tinder is 24/7, bars are for the most part at nights. I can also squeeze it into the middle of doing other things. Ie, I can be sitting in airport lounge (I fly a lot) and setup girls before my plane even lands. I can take a shit and do some swiping/chats etc.

Tinder isn't a replacement for bars (though it could be), I still use both, but to deny the advantages and uniqueness of Tinder is ignorance.

Back