Any luck on tinder?

I used badoo in the past, for some reason it is bigger than Tinder here.

I don't know how most countries see these dating apps but here it's a niche thing and guys/girls that use it are seen as idiots/nerds/introverts/losers.

I don't know how most countries see these dating apps but here it's a niche thing and guys/girls that use it are seen as idiots/nerds/introverts/losers.

Yeah, most dating sites is the dregs of society, with a bunch of introverts and weirdos.

Tinder is a completely different ballgame. It is mainstream and a cultural icon.

It is more than just easy. I liken it to going out to eat vs ordering in.

I have 1000 restaurants walking distance from my condo in the city. Is it easier for me to go walk outside, sit down and order food off the menu, or to scroll around a webpage and order (for now or even later)? It is a different level of comfort.

Tinder is 24/7, bars are for the most part at nights. I can also squeeze it into the middle of doing other things. Ie, I can be sitting in airport lounge (I fly a lot) and setup girls before my plane even lands. I can take a shit and do some swiping/chats etc.

Tinder isn't a replacement for bars (though it could be), I still use both, but to deny the advantages and uniqueness of Tinder is ignorance.
I don't deny the advantages of that app even though I've never used it. I guess I just see the world as a buffet open 24/7. I meet women everywhere I go. I fly a lot myself and lounges are a great place to chat them up. Not to mention flight attendants!
<Fedor23>

Please brother, get off the dating sites.

Holla at girls in public places. Practice your game just talking to girls when you’re out.

Us Black and Hispanic guys are always out hitting on chicks and cat calling and even the ugly dudes are getting laid.

Please brother, get off the dating sites.

Holla at girls in public places. Practice your game just talking to girls when you’re out.

Us Black and Hispanic guys are always out hitting on chicks and cat calling and even the ugly dudes are getting laid.
I'm engaged to a nice lady and will marry in January next year lol. Game over dude.

I used badoo like 7 or 8 years ago, but I don't use it anymore.

tenor.gif

{<hhh]

I get a lot of matches with chubby chicks for some reason. My conclusion is that chubby chicks like muscular guys, even if they're muscular manlets

They right swipe everyone just hoping someone likes their fat ass.

Sherdog Rule.....Pics of your Tinder hook-ups.

I have 1070 matches and 200 conversations going on.....most of which don't respond but yes. Business is good.

Nah, Tinder is 100x easier/faster/cheaper.

I can setup multiple bang sessions while taking a shit.

I just shit with the door open at the bar and get the same thing accomplished.

Tinder is god-tier. I've probably banged 100+ girls from it around the world. If you could go back in time to when I was a kid or teen and tell me that there would be a device in my pocket that finds the nearest hot chick near me that wants to bang and all I need to do is swipe left or right on which ones I want to bang, my mind would be blown.

I got the paid version so I could even set shit up the day before I fly into a new city and hit the ground running. I think tinder is really beyond an app, it is a cultural icon of 2010s and dating in this age. tinder, netflix n chill etc.

Its good, but the feeling of picking up woman on the spot is something this generation won´t know and that is a great feeling.

sometimes but not always, and sometimes, i dont match with some fat chick and with some good looking women, but thats not very often

Yeah, most dating sites is the dregs of society, with a bunch of introverts and weirdos.

Tinder is a completely different ballgame. It is mainstream and a cultural icon.

What % of your hookups are Asian?

Back