Any serious gamers that make $ here?

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I started being a serious madden player in 2013. I went to Vegas the same year and it was a surreal experience. I lost in 1st round and since then I have been playing serious since.

I made bout $6500 this yr plus my normal job. I'd actually like to turn it into a real job due to my back issues. I remember when it use to be nerdy but not so much anymore.

I started being a serious madden player in 2013. I went to Vegas the same year and it was a surreal experience. I lost in 1st round and since then I have been playing serious since.

I made bout $6500 this yr plus my normal job. I'd actually like to turn it into a real job due to my back issues. I remember when it use to be nerdy but not so much anymore.

Good job bro

Closest I came was playing Counterstrike in CAL back in the day. But me and the clan I was in got humiliated completely so I actually lost money helping to pay for our practice server. NEVER TRY

Good job bro

Closest I came was playing Counterstrike in CAL back in the day. But me and the clan I was in got humiliated completely so I actually lost money helping to pay for our practice server. NEVER TRY
Damn at least u tried!!!

How many hours to make the 6500?
There is tournaments you can win a grand on for 1 day thing. And then you an play 1 on 1 GMs for $. Its been a lot of hours but roughly $20 a hour it adds up to. Plus my real job. However there are guys legitimately making $50-140,000 a year on madden.

They showed me proof the ($50-75,000) ones. They play $4-1000 games and usually win the $10-20,000 tournaments. One of them said madden is his job. He makes $55,000 from October to march and is off from madden or real jobs rest of the year. He says he saves enough that his bills are paid and he can get 2-3 vacations in.

I'd like to be them. This has been my best yr

A friend of mine is a professional MTG player. I loaned him a Daybreak Coronet for the deck he used to win GP Atlanta.

He used to come to my place when I used to have folks over for games, he's insanely good at any game, the first time he played Agricola he scored higher than I ever have.

i6bdi8.jpg

Not to be that person, but due to having some back issues myself in the past, I have to be that person. Do you think sitting on your ass playing video games all the time is going to be good for your back?

A friend of mine is a professional MTG player. I loaned him a Daybreak Coronet for the deck he used to win GP Atlanta.

He used to come to my place when I used to have folks over for games, he's insanely good at any game, the first time he played Agricola he scored higher than I ever have.

i6bdi8.jpg

Yeah, there are guys that are just naturally good at any video game they pick up.

I like watching those Tekken Tournaments on youtube. The Koreans/ Japanese always win though. Anyone know how much you can earn off Tekken?

my gf streams on twitch and gets regular donations. I suspect its mostly because of the cleave cam, but she is really good at LoL.

If I could get paid to play Clash of Clans I would pretty much never leave my house. So nothing would change really.

By saying you are making $ playing Madden, are you actually just gambling or is someone writing you a paycheck to play?

Not to be that person, but due to having some back issues myself in the past, I have to be that person. Do you think sitting on your ass playing video games all the time is going to be good for your back?
Better then lifting furniture or walking miles after miles as post man. I still go to gym on regular basis. I just don't sit all day

i6bdi8.jpg
Thats dope as hell!

By saying you are making $ playing Madden, are you actually just gambling or is someone writing you a paycheck to play?
I'm gambling but had cpl offers for next year to get paid for if they get 30% of profits.

Reading threads like this makes me think all those years I spent in school were a waste.

If only I invested as much time in Starcraft as I did studying, who knows where I would be today.

made some $ palying CS at local lans. but that just isn't viable. On the other hand, if you play SC, are 11 and live in korea..

Just passed Pocket Mortys after playing it all day. No monies have arrived in my mailbox yet - but it's the weekend so I may have to be patient.

Reading threads like this makes me think all those years I spent in school were a waste.

If only I invested as much time in Starcraft as I did studying, who knows where I would be today.

You would be getting your ass handed to you by smelly teenage Koreans in StarCraft 2.

Back