Any Sherdogers Attending the event?

CatchnShoot

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just curious.
If anybody is going, describe where your tickets are, and maybe, after the fight you could share your impressions of the crowd, and event.

It's not a fight, per se, but it definitely is going to be an event of a lifetime.

Like 60 years from now, people will ask you what it was like to be there in person. Kinda neat really.

Seriously?

Someone on this bitch must live in striking distance of Las Vegas.

I wouldn't pay for that shit even if I pissed money away.

Cross reference Inoki vs Ali.

This has shit show written all over it.

Last edited:
nope but if i was in the states i would be going. Im supposed to be working but i took the day off for this historic event

sherdoggers are all poor bums that can't afford the tickets

that's why the hate for Conor is so strong, they're all angry that Conor didn't decide to change their bum life as well

70% of this site isn't employed and the 30% work in shitty jobs.

What, you think a forum discussing cage fighting has rich people posting in it? Come on, this forum is as white trash as they get.

I would go but I got a hot date that night. Met a sweet girl at my local harley rally.

images-40.jpg

Seriously?

Someone on this bitch must live in striking distance of Las Vegas.

It really is expensive to go to a big fight, this one especially.
-Minimum 5k for tickets if going w/ wife
-1200 bucks minimum for weekend on strip at decent hotel
- 500 to 700 bucks plane tickets
- 1000 bucks for food, booze, shopping etc.

You're looking at almost 10g's easy.

Just curious.
If anybody is going, describe where your tickets are, and maybe, after the fight you could share your impressions of the crowd, and event.

It's not a fight, per se, but it definitely is going to be an event of a lifetime.

Like 60 years from now, people will ask you what it was like to be there in person. Kinda neat really.

The critters who dwell on Sherdog will have to skip September rent just to watch this bout in a movie theater.

The only way they'll see it live is by sneaking in with the catering crew.

The critters who dwell on Sherdog will have to skip September rent just to watch this bout in a movie theater.

The only way they'll see it live is by sneaking in with the catering crew.

Or peeking in from the parking lot at Hooters/Buffalo Wild Wings or any other local bar that carries it. Lol.

I am a poor bum that can't afford the tickets

that's why the hate for Mayweather is so strong, they're all angry that Mayweather didn't decide to change their bum life as well

Fixed

I wouldn't pay for that shit even if I pissed money away.

Cross reference Inoki vs Ali.

This has shit show written all over it.
You don't want to be there the day mma died? C'mon son, I though you were a fan.

You don't want to be there the day mma died? C'mon son, I though you were a fan.

You think Conor losing to Mayweather would inflict catastrophic damage on the sport of MMA?

Come on, son.

Shirley, you cunt be srs.

Well, the surge toward mainstream acceptance will be over, and mma will fall back into the niche category much like boxing.

Ya'll are living in another universe if you think this fight doesn't have repercussions for each man's respective sport if they lose. In this universe we live in right now over 900,000 people bought Ronda Rousey vs Bethe Correira PPV, Bellator broke their ratings records with Stephen Bonnar vs Tito shenannigans, the casual masses don't think like Sherdog forum posters do, they look at everything like it's a movie, if Conor gets destroyed and embarrassed it with absolutely have a negative impact on MMA, same goes for boxing if Conor drops Floyd.

For that kind of money, I'd rather go to Aruba and watch the fight on the beach bar tv under the stars.

I watched Rahman KO Lewis there many moons ago and it was a lot of fun.

Back