Any Shogun Fans Losing Their Minds Over This Weekends Fight?

Danespina

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know he's a lot of fans favorite fighter, and this is a massive opportunity that could lead to a title shot.

Anyone simply amped for Shogun? Actively rooting for the guy without needing to bring up that he's not 25 anymore?

His last fight...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I feel sorry for his opponent. Shogun is going to get that belt back. I've never even heard of this guy. Shogun has never lost to a guy I have never heard of so...

I’m always hyped for Shogun. Can’t root against the guy.

Always a Shogun fan but I'm scared for him this weekend. Fan of both guys but I think Smith floors him. Smith KO1 via knee

It’s 2018 and my favorite fighter of all time is on the cusp of a title shot in the twilight of his career. Amazing times. He can ABSOLUTELY get past Smith.

I just hope he doesn't tap to strikes again

I'm scared for him in this fight but wasn't too long ago Smith was getting brutalized by Thiago Santos so no reason Shogun can't do the same

I know he's a lot of fans favorite fighter, and this is a massive opportunity that could lead to a title shot.

Anyone simply amped for Shogun? Actively rooting for the guy without needing to bring up that he's not 25 anymore?

His last fight...
giphy.gif

He looked fantastic against Villante. I just hope his chin holds up

I feel sorry for his opponent. Shogun is going to get that belt back. I've never even heard of this guy. Shogun has never lost to a guy I have never heard of so...

The only way Shogun is getting his belt back is if he buys one.

I don’t watch UFC anymore but I will go out of my way to find a way to watch this in real time not just YouTube after

War Rua

Refer to OSP fight. Likely to happen like that, probably slightly longer.

I hope he wins but this is a dangerous fight for him. Smith is a finisher for sure.

Back