Any Shogun Fans Losing Their Minds Over This Weekends Fight?

I'm excited to see shogun fight again, but at the same time pretty pissed he's fighting this guy instead of Glover. I mean they're on the same card together, how do you fuck that up?
I wondered that too, but I think they had opponent switches at different times.

I will always cheer for my man crush.

I feel sorry for his opponent. Shogun is going to get that belt back. I've never even heard of this guy. Shogun has never lost to a guy I have never heard of so...
I believe Smith will ko him but shogun is a legend regardless. shogun is well past his prime and yet he is still good enough to compete with these modern elite fighters proves that he is undoubtedly one of the greatest middleweights of all time.

Nervous every time he fights now but always rooting for him.

I'm nervous. Smith is a very underrated, young, and dangerous fighter

I like Shogun,but dont expect too much. If he managed to beat anyone other Daniel Champ Champ,ill be happy...but id like to also see Gus get the strap. Insane how LHW is havin these guys near the top after all this time.

If shogun wins this fight by brutal knockout I will get baptized because that would be proof there is a God and he Just Bleeds.

Shogun's legendary status is already secured, but man, I'd love to see him win here.

Poor Shogun.. he does not have a chin anymore. Just rewatched the Lil Nog II... I never thought I would see Shogun panicwrestling like that.

Shotguns coming off knee surgery I hope he's gonna be fine it's like his 4th one omg

I feel sorry for his opponent. Shogun is going to get that belt back. I've never even heard of this guy. Shogun has never lost to a guy I have never heard of so...

What about OSP?

I hope Shogun pulls it off but I think he’ll lose by TKO. If he wins I truly hope he doesn’t have to fight DC because that won’t be too good for his health.

Shotguns coming off knee surgery I hope he's gonna be fine it's like his 4th one omg
He's had 4 knee surgeries, a shoulder surgery, facial surgery, and had a badly dislocated arm once, I don't think it required surgery though.
It's amazing that at his age and in his condition that he's still able to fight at this level. His best days are behind him sadly.
Don't know what will happen but I'll be pulling for Rua, one of the all time greats imo.

Shogun's gonna go sleepy sleepy wakey wakey (KO Round 1)
TinyThunderousAlabamamapturtle-size_restricted.gif

JUST BLEED Bless Saint Shogun of Rua

May he Offer to the Sanguine Lord or Be Offered... either way JBG is pleased, for it is written the Consumer of All feeds on the Blood, Bone and Brain of Saints as well as Sinners.

It will be so sad if that scrub Anthony Smith Ko shogun

Back