Any Shogun Fans Losing Their Minds Over This Weekends Fight?

I know he's a lot of fans favorite fighter, and this is a massive opportunity that could lead to a title shot.

Anyone simply amped for Shogun? Actively rooting for the guy without needing to bring up that he's not 25 anymore?

His last fight...

giphy.gif
I think Smith brutally KO’s him tbh.

It’s 2018 and my favorite fighter of all time is on the cusp of a title shot in the twilight of his career. Amazing times. He can ABSOLUTELY get past Smith.

I’m right there with ya but also saddened at what the once most talented division in mma has become. War Shogun! War Nostalgia!

thats why you're typing in your stepdads basement and hes a professional fighter.
Weak burn bro. Has the little douche figured out what weight class he belongs in yet, because it definitely isn't lightweight Lol.

WAR Shogun

But I feel it will end badly too bad I wish he could get a title shot.

hes fighting this weekend? didnt realise that germany card was this weekend at all lol

in

Shogun is gonna beat the shit out of Anthony Smith.

I love Shogun, but it's definitely a lot harder to get excited about his fights these days. Dude has looked pretty damn bad(as expected) ever since he tore his ACL for a ridiculous third time in the second Machida fight.

I am so fucking pumped! I don't think I'm spilling any secrets when I say that Shogun is my favorite fighter of all time, win or lose.

I love Shogun, but it's definitely a lot harder to get excited about his fights these days. Dude has looked pretty damn bad(as expected) ever since he tore his ACL for a ridiculous third time in the second Machida fight.
He’s on a 3 win streak

Train is getting full and leaving soon

I've been listening to the "Kumite" song on repeat in preparation.

Any training footage?

I think he should be able to out grapple this guy. He needs to fight smart and not take shots from this dude.

Looking forward to it. But I can see Shogun getting KOed. Hope he has a few good years left.

Not as big a fight for him as the Volk fight, which carried more Rankings implications. None the less I hope he wins and is justly recognized.

War Shogun!

Not as big a fight for him as the Volk fight, which carried more Rankings implications. None the less I hope he wins and is justly recognized.

War Shogun!

I think this fight is bigger than the rankings. It's more like a one sided title eliminator.

Back