Any Titan Fall 2 Players?

kenshinx90

Takezo
@Blue
Reaction score
I love this underrated game and would love to find more people to play with.

Here is a highlight Video i made of My PvP

I bought it a couple of months ago on ps4, never played the first one, i was surprised how good it is, the campaign and multiplayer are both great.

use to play but have moved on to others games at this point. Was really fun loved TF1 and 2.

I haven't played in awhile but the game is amazing. I really should get back into it.

It was easily my favorite fps out of the bunch when COD and BF1 were out all at the same time. The community was tiny though and I had a hard time finding a full game often so I shelved it over the fall. Super fun game, it's a shame it wasn't more popular.

Just started playing tonight.
I loved the demo when it first came out but I preferred BF1. Finally got around to getting it and I love it so far.

Bought it for a few bucks on Black Friday and just started the campaign a few days ago
Liking it so far
The parts where I can run around walking on walls and shooting shit are a lot funner than the parts where I'm stuck in that damn mech though

Just started playing tonight.
I loved the demo when it first came out but I preferred BF1. Finally got around to getting it and I love it so far.

Very good, another recruit for the Church of Fall. In the immortal words of Jack Baker "Welcome to the family son".

Back