Any Title Brand Gloves worth it?

Ryyonvin

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
A friend of mine has a wholesale account with Title so he gets a pretty good discount on their brand of equipment. Given this and the fact that I'm a glove whore, can anyone reccomend a good pair they make?

Conversely, if there's a particular pair that people want reviewed I'd be open to "taking one for the team" and trying out a lesser known model.

Their Gel world bag gloves have great reviewer. They are supposedly heavy tho.

Heard good things about Sporting brand.

Hmm I've tried their IMF bag model and wasn't thrilled with them. Very stiff, suspect stitching, and just not very comfortable. Even after they were broken in they still just didn't have that comfort you would expect from a glove you've been using for months.

Sorry for reviving an old thread. The Title site has a sale again. I recently read an article on ShortBoxing praising the manufacturer's gloves. Also I have a friend who is a former Golden Gloves boxer in NYC who said Title is dependable. But are any of the training gloves under $100 good for wrist support or knuckle protection compared to a cheap pair of Everlast gloves (the Pro Lock was no good; knuckle and wrist hurt after hitting a bag for 2 minutes)? I am hoping for a pair that lasts for 2 years if I do heavy bag work two - three days a week.? I do not have the income for Winning gloves.

Just get some TopBoxers stock models and be done with it. You’ll have gloves that’ll last 5 years and you won’t hurt your hands.

The S2 gel fighting sports gloves are some of my favorite I've ever owned

Sorry for reviving an old thread. The Title site has a sale again. I recently read an article on ShortBoxing praising the manufacturer's gloves. Also I have a friend who is a former Golden Gloves boxer in NYC who said Title is dependable. But are any of the training gloves under $100 good for wrist support or knuckle protection compared to a cheap pair of Everlast gloves (the Pro Lock was no good; knuckle and wrist hurt after hitting a bag for 2 minutes)? I am hoping for a pair that lasts for 2 years if I do heavy bag work two - three days a week.? I do not have the income for Winning gloves.
My favorite affordable gloves so far have been Venum ones. Haven't ever purchased gloves over $100 but for the price of the Venum ones I was very impressed with the quality. They're great for sparring but they do get overly soft after a lot of heavy bag use. Lining and stitching will never be a problem. I'll be sticking with Venum for my next pair

Back