Any vegans on here?

E5, do you know of any good websites with vegan diet plans for athletes? My searches have come up blank for the most part. Thanks bro.

The best way is to figure out your own "diet plan", after all what works for one person isn't guaranteed to work for another, everyone's digestion and body work best under slightly different conditions.

For example, I've found that cutting out meat and dairy works for me, I get ill less often, I never have colds anymore and I eat 95% less processed food than i used to, but I find that a problem with this is getting too much fibre from my protein sources like nuts, beans, seeds, soya products, so I'm looking into rice protein products and other foods that are high in protein but lower in fibre.

You kinda just got to try stuff out and see what works for you personally really...

The best way is to figure out your own "diet plan", after all what works for one person isn't guaranteed to work for another, everyone's digestion and body work best under slightly different conditions.

For example, I've found that cutting out meat and dairy works for me, I get ill less often, I never have colds anymore and I eat 95% less processed food than i used to, but I find that a problem with this is getting too much fibre from my protein sources like nuts, beans, seeds, soya products, so I'm looking into rice protein products and other foods that are high in protein but lower in fibre.

You kinda just got to try stuff out and see what works for you personally really...

Maybe it's the fact that you're eating 95% less processed food and not the fact that you cut out meat and dairy.

everybody knows eating meat makes your dick bigger its science and stuff

ENZYMES = ENERGY
Living foods come stocked with their own digestive enzymes.
When we eat lifeless, enzyme-less foods our bodies must
create digestive enzymes pulling enerKy from other areas and
organs of the body, which is why eating cooked foods creates a
feeling of letharor, or the feeling that you want to take a nap.
Eating raw will help keep your enerjw naturally elevated.
Conserving the body's enzyme resources is particularly
important if you need those resources to heal from a serious
illness.
BLOOD TYPES AND ALKALINITY
Natural carnivores have acidic blood and short colons. Human
beings have alkaline blood and long colons like other plant-
eaters. Eating cooked and processed foods and animal
products raises our aciditjr unnaturally which in turn eauses
degeneration and disease. This is true for al1 humans
regardless of blood type.
To alkalinize your blood rely on raw plant foods, especially
fresh citr'us fruits, leafy greens and almonds. For more
information read Become Younget' by Dr. Norman Walker or
Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine by Gabriel Cousens M.D.

vegetables arn't a food

vegetables are what food eats.

I dont like Vegas either. Expensive town with a whole bunch of hookers where you need a liscense for everything

yes, we are in agreement, here. having all those pimps slap their cards together to get your attention and try to hand them to you as you walk down the strip...man, it's depressing.

what do you guys think about this?

I don't trust anything by someone who rights a book called "Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine." Sounds like some new age hippy bullshit.

yes, we are in agreement, here. having all those pimps slap their cards together to get your attention and try to hand them to you as you walk down the strip...man, it's depressing.

Lol. They always do the double-slap. It's like a mandatory thing. Those are just the flyer distrubotrs. They are cheap labor and always wind up being a Mexican guy that's 4 feet tall.

i don't know enough about any of this to comment. sorry homey.

I'm a vegetarian, meaning I eat eggs and drink milk but I don't eat any kind of meat(except the kind that comes from animals without brains.)

Basically I'm against animal slaughter, but will eat food that comes from animals like milk and eggs.

I'll also eat oysters and jellyfish because those two animals lack brains, which to me means that they're basically plants with animal protein.

If I don't seem authentic enough, I'd also add that I buy from local farms(where animal abuse is kept to a minimum.)

Oh, and I was 167-173 lbs.(5'6 1/2 tall) before I was a vegetarian, and now I'm 161-165 lbs.(5'7 tall) and still growing and losing weight!

I'm a vegetarian, meaning I eat eggs and drink milk but I don't eat any kind of meat(except the kind that comes from animals without brains.)

Basically I'm against animal slaughter, but will eat food that comes from animals like milk and eggs.

I'll also eat oysters and jellyfish because those two animals lack brains, which to me means that they're basically plants with animal protein.

If I don't seem authentic enough, I'd also add that I buy from local farms(where animal abuse is kept to a minimum.)

Oh, and I was 167-173 lbs.(5'6 1/2 tall) before I was a vegetarian, and now I'm 161-165 lbs.(5'7 tall) and still growing and losing weight!

you score 3 jellyfish out of 5 on the authentic-o-meter.

Back