Any version on Jon Jones would absolutely maul Fedor

Nah, I think Jones could reasonably easily keep him at range and I don’t see it being a bad style matchup for Jones at all

The range is why I believe it’s such a favorable matchup for Jon. Fedor would have a hard time exploding forward because he would eat some nasty low kicks or catch a standing elbow and get staggered.

Fedor would send him to the hospital in tears just like Gus did.

<mma1>

Bud, I think Jon would do a decent job of keeping Fedor at bay by controlling the distance with oblique kicks and some eye pokes and then pick him apart as the fight goes on.

Eye pokes would be met with eye lasers and oblique kicks would be met with a quantum computed & timed evasive jump and launch into a nuclear warfist, aimed and locked at this <JonesLaugh> and would result it the most destructive, complete vaporizing, beheading ever withnessed in human history.

The rules allowed PEDs.<45>

lol

Thats not a feather in his cap.

Thats like saying you never had problem with the cops because of weed and you live in amsterdam

You're missing the point. If Fedor took PEDs it wasn't cheating as it was legal. Jones took them when it was illegal therefore it's cheating. If roids were legal in UFC I would have no issue with any juice head. You follow the rules.

giphy.gif

Imagine if Fedor was good at armbars like Vitor...
To be objective, that's the only way I see fedor winning. An armbar from guard. Besides that, the range and arsenal of attacks plush the pace jones sets would be too much I believe. If it's Pride, the lack of ground elbows would possibly make a difference tho. People forget Jones has an iron jaw as well.

Nah, I think Jones could reasonably easily keep him at range and I don’t see it being a bad style matchup for Jones at all

His limbs would shatter if he'd connect with Fedor.

Irrelevant thread...I f the the thread title was: "Jones would absolutely maul any version of fedor"... now that would be far more interesting!

Eye pokes would be met with eye lasers and oblique kicks would be met with a quantum computed & timed evasive jump and launch into a nuclear warfist, aimed and locked at this <JonesLaugh> and would result it the most destructive, complete vaporizing, beheading ever withnessed in human history.

You sneaky devil, I am fully aware of your subtle troll tactics here, bud.

Jones is good at analyzing his opponents and gameplanning accordingly, I'll give him that. But Fedor has unrivaled fighting instincts.

So a fight without any prep time would be easy as fuck for Fedor,

That was a proper L ion care what the score cards said. My initial post was more so making you put respek on Hendo’s name.
Hendo is a middleweight. A guy who people call the GOAT heavyweight shouldnt lose to a middle weight.

He is.
Which is why I acknowledged he has a better guard game. Read the actual thread if you want to respond.

Fedor is not a better athlete, the eye test will tell you that.

And based on your first post you can tell that you’re falling into the trap of giving extra credit for fighting HWs who suck just because they’re bigger
The eye test?

giphy.gif

Fedor is clearly the more explosive athlete of the two, although Jones it he more creative fighter out there. Would be an insane fight in their primes. Jones vs Cro Cop in his prime would have been great too.

Jones would have to stop cheating for us to know how good he really is. Is his current suspension for performance enhancing drugs over yet?

I do think Jones is more skilled. But Fedor has insane explosiveness and power for a HW. Not an easy fight to pick, but seeing Jones manhandle DC twice tells me Fedor isnt going to be getting him down. It's all whetheror not Jones can weather the blitzkrieg.
I actually think Fedor would have a much easier time with the takedowns than DC. His inside trips and body lock takedowns would be much better as Jones is a master at using his leverage against any single leg, high crotch or double leg takedowns. His build and wrestling makes it almost impossible to clasp your hands together. That wouldn't be the case with trips.

Would he be able to hold him there? Probably not. Maybe if he got guard he could pummel him for a while.

I see a lot of people implying otherwise

Learn MMA

Jon Jones is better at everything than Fedor except off his back, and is a far better athlete
I see a lot of people trying to suggest that Fedor beating Sonnen proves something or reminds them of something, this is a guy who got one punch slept by Matt Mitrione

I’m honestly not even sure a Jones/Fedor fight would be competitive.

DC/Fedor would be a better fight prime for prime, but DC would probably ragdoll and stop him as well
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/retarded

You're missing the point. If Fedor took PEDs it wasn't cheating as it was legal. Jones took them when it was illegal therefore it's cheating. If roids were legal in UFC I would have no issue with any juice head. You follow the rules.
Oh... ok. Its a moral point then.

I thought you were deminishing/atributing jones sucess to PEDs.

I cant stop or blame you for hating on jones. But at least you are not questioning his superiority as a fighter

Back