any vitamins or supplements besides vtiamain b that are anti- carpal tunnels?

Demogoblin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
hi i can barely type
i take
-fish oil
msm
-motrin ( pain killer)
-glucosamine
turmeric
the vitmamins i take are
vitamin b

am i missing anything

Last edited:
hi i can barely type
i take
-fish oil
msm
-motrin ( pain killer)
-glucosamine
turmeric
vitmamins
vitamin b

am i missing anything

Yeah something that will actually work.........

I have had good results with BPC 157, not tried TB500......;)

One thing that helped me was typing on a variety of slightly differently shaped keyboards. e.g. sometimes on a really flat scissor-switch keyboard (like laptops or Apple keyboard), sometimes on a tilted mechanical switch keyboard (have one with Cherry and one with Alps style cloned by Matias), and sometimes on an ergo humpy keyboard, especially if you can get one that separates into two pieces so you can have straighter forearms. Changing the angle and finger motion that way seems to be less repetitive strain (unless it's just all in my head). I also switch between mouse and trackpad and change which hand I'm using them with.

my herbologist is going to mix about 50 herbs together and the powder will last me a week ill let you guys know how it goes

my herbologist is going to mix about 50 herbs together and the powder will last me a week ill let you guys know how it goes

Something about, may the force be with you and all that......

Have you had any nerve conduction studies/EMG's done? Have you seen an occupational hand therapist(more specialized than a physical therapist for this type of injury/syndrome)? If the nerve is entrapped in scar tissue, supplements are not going to help. You can try edible medical cannabis that is high in cannabidiol (CBD) if you don't want to use Motrin (antiinflammatory) or Neurontin (antiepileptic). If you have health insurance, I would see an orthopedic hand surgeon first.

Have you tried soaking your hands in ice? It's not a supplement but seems to help me aid in recovery for other minor pains.

i tried iprofen anti inflamatory and i have tried ice it does alittle or nothing
my right hand has gone into stage two but i wouldnt even call it a hand anymore its more like a claw
muscle relaxers do help a little bit

i tried iprofen anti inflamatory and i have tried ice it does alittle or nothing
my right hand has gone into stage two but i wouldnt even call it a hand anymore its more like a claw
muscle relaxers do help a little bit
Have you tried naproxen? It seems to help with joint pain more than ibuprofen in my experience.

Cod liver oil and magnesium citrate

Buy these 2 and take them consistently for a month. Put the cod liver oil in the refrigerator as soon as you get it. You will be surprised how much they help with pain and many other things.

h3cH1sd.jpg

Kf0N9Ng.jpg

Last edited:
Have you tried naproxen? It seems to help with joint pain more than ibuprofen in my experience.
my doctor gave me celocoxib and it sucks im taking double the amount lol
i been off pregazone for a week now and being on pregazone it was like the fountain of youth all my pains went away as soon as i had to go off pregazone my pains came right back like a detective that was waiting to bust someone, it just came right back .. i wish i could find some black market dealer and get some more but i guess doc knows whats best

Buy these 2 and take them consistently for a month. Put the cod liver oil in the refrigerator as soon as you get it. You will be surprised how much they help with pain and many other things.

h3cH1sd.jpg

Kf0N9Ng.jpg

[QUOT

oooooooooooo i see so buying just omega three isnt enough? i should get cod liver oil or fish oil ?

h3cH1sd.jpg

Kf0N9Ng.jpg

yeah thanks i think the magesium is helping to relax the muscles and soothe the inflamation that combined with massage therapy and TLC my hand feels 100 percent better:D ... i wish i wouldve known about that sooner

----thanks man you just became my 3rd favorite sherdogger

my doctor gave me celocoxib and it sucks im taking double the amount lol
i been off pregazone for a week now and being on pregazone it was like the fountain of youth all my pains went away as soon as i had to go off pregazone my pains came right back like a detective that was waiting to bust someone, it just came right back .. i wish i could find some black market dealer and get some more but i guess doc knows whats best

[QUOT

oooooooooooo i see so buying just omega three isnt enough? i should get cod liver oil or fish oil ?

yeah thanks i think the magesium is helping to relax the muscles and soothe the inflamation that combined with massage therapy and TLC my hand feels 100 percent better:D ... i wish i wouldve known about that sooner

----thanks man you just became my 3rd favorite sherdogger

I have found that the cod liver oil helps more than the fish oil. The cod liver oil will have VIt A and D. I had a few nagging juries over the years that these two supplements seemed to help.

Glad you are finding relief with your hands.

No pill or powder is going to sort out severe CPS - you need surgery by the sound of it.

Herbal and supplement "medicines" generally do fuck all to almost fuck all. That's why they bothered to invent modern medicine.

I was suffering to the point my next step was going to be surgery. The simple change I made has made all the difference. I simply moved my mouse (I work a desk job) from next to my keyboard. It is now far to the right so I have to extend my arm out to reach it. That is literally the only change I made and my painful carpal tunnel has gone completely.

Of course your result may vary.

hi i can barely type
i take
-fish oil
msm
-motrin ( pain killer)
-glucosamine
turmeric
the vitmamins i take are
vitamin b

am i missing anything
Dump the store bought vitamins in place of a good super green powder or vitaims ground grown( natural)...pills will do little for joint Problems ,topical is the way to go....(joint Flex) expensive product (20 $ ) like icy hot but the real deal. Invest in a legit Aloe Vera juice product this will aid in lubricating the joints and help also with inflammation the cause of joint pain ....and chevk your water intake usually not enough water is a big problem !

No pill or powder is going to sort out severe CPS - you need surgery by the sound of it.

Herbal and supplement "medicines" generally do fuck all to almost fuck all. That's why they bothered to invent modern medicine.
lol...They invented MODERNN medicine to dupe ppl to get their money and influence ppl that natural remedies that worked thousands of years dont ....The leader of this corruption is called the FDA whos main goal is to eradicate the products that are safe in favor of dangerous pills /vaccines and treatment THEY create to make $$$$$$$$$$!

What should FRIGHTEN you is they are STILL trying to put natural health companies out of business and make Vitamins unavailable over the counter only thru prescription that they(FDA) will control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
lol...They invented MODERNN medicine to dupe ppl to get their money and influence ppl that natural remedies that worked thousands of years dont ....The leader of this corruption is called the FDA whos main goal is to eradithe products that are safe in favor of dangerous pills /vaccines and treatment THEY create to make $$$$$$$$$$!

What should FRIGHTEN you is they are STILL trying to put natural health companies out of business and make Vitamins unavailable over the counter only thru prescription that they(FDA) will control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus. I can't even be bothered to reply to this tripe.

Antivax, and FDA conspiracy nuttiness spotted.

You keep handing over cash to those oh so honest supplement firms and refuse anaesthetic when you next have an op.

Back