any vitamins or supplements besides vtiamain b that are anti- carpal tunnels?

Jesus. I can't even be bothered to reply to this tripe.

Antivax, and FDA conspiracy nuttiness spotted.

You keep handing over cash to those oh so honest supplement firms and refuse anaesthetic when you next have an op.
You're a fool that is all.......

P.s you are talking to someone who hss links to top researchers for aids /cancer and disease treatments who do extensive reasearch and also i FOUND the link where the swine flu originated so have fun in fantasy land ...kid!

Ooh you have "links". Wow. Impressed.

Certainly makes up for the antivax, antiscience quackery....

Ooh you have "links". Wow. Impressed.

Certainly makes up for the antivax, antiscience quackery....
You're to stupid to converse with, my reasoning to respond is the op's question ..now step aside you dope the comment is for the op moreso than you since he is asking for help,leave the convo to someone who is logical and has been around the block who doesn't live with his parents....now go play in traffic ,and give us one less idiot on the planet.

Come on tells about the swine flu. Let me guess, it was a secret US invention or did the jews do it?

I gave him good advice. No herbal shit will make any difference. Change of use, physiology or surgery will.

Have you had any nerve conduction studies/EMG's done? Have you seen an occupational hand therapist(more specialized than a physical therapist for this type of injury/syndrome)? If the nerve is entrapped in scar tissue, supplements are not going to help. You can try edible medical cannabis that is high in cannabidiol (CBD) if you don't want to use Motrin (antiinflammatory) or Neurontin (antiepileptic). If you have health insurance, I would see an orthopedic hand surgeon first.

yeah i got a different injury now but it was fractured a year ago a lot of bones were broken in my left hand .. a couple of weeks give or take two months after our dicussion ...would damaged "nerves trapped in scar tissue "show up on the MRI ?
ti its fine ,until i lift weights or do pushups and it actually feels better or i feel stronger in the hand due to the like, i dont know isometric force of the pushups or unversal pull downs and then 2 hours later .. HOLY SHIT! my hand is like on fire !!! i can barely drive .. let alone ,hold a cup of coffee

Have you had any nerve conduction studies/EMG's done? Have you seen an occupational hand therapist(more specialized than a physical therapist for this type of injury/syndrome)? If the nerve is entrapped in scar tissue, supplements are not going to help. You can try edible medical cannabis that is high in cannabidiol (CBD) if you don't want to use Motrin (antiinflammatory) or Neurontin (antiepileptic). If you have health insurance, I would see an orthopedic hand surgeon first.

Come on tells about the swine flu. Let me guess, it was a secret US invention or did the jews do it?

I gave him good advice. No herbal shit will make any difference. Change of use, physiology or surgery will.

physiology ?" care to elborate?

Last edited:
yeah i got a different injury now but it was fractured a year ago a lot of bones were broken in my left hand .. a couple of weeks give or take two months after our dicussion ...would damaged "nerves trapped in scar tissue "show up on the MRI ?
ti its fine ,until i lift weights or do pushups and it actually feels better or i feel stronger in the hand due to the like, i dont know isometric force of the pushups or unversal pull downs and then 2 hours later .. HOLY SHIT! my hand is like on fire !!! i can barely drive .. let alone ,hold a cup of coffee

physiology ?" care to elborate?

no, it would most likely not show up on an MRI, you would want a neurologist to do an EMG/Nerve Conduction study, usually orthopedic hand surgeons refer to a neurologist for this if they suspect a nerve component, and then if confirmed, the ortho or a neurosurgeon can go in and try to fix the entrapment.

Back