Any1 have experience with higher end addidas boxing gloves?

Kbknate

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Was looking into buying a pair of addidas gloves. On the title website they have some higher end ones that look pretty good but i cant find any reviews of them. Does anyone have experiece with the addidas hybrids, power 300 or any of there higher end gear?

Someone posted about one of their higher end gloves a couple years ago and had negative feedback. That was just one opinion though and they probably can't be that bad. Their cheaper gloves are shit even for the price which would steer me personally to a different brand.

I have only heard great things about the 300 range, people said the hybrid, power and energy 300 are all very good. (Except the tacky speed 300)

But they are the opinions from relatively inexperience users, so I don't know if they are truly up to the golden standard. But that should be enough to indicate they are at least decent and nothing terrible.

I have no clue about the real difference between those 3 range either, that's the biggest reason that I haven't tried them myself. (Idk which one to pick!!)

I got the chance to try some 200 range and they weren't good, so...yeh if you are buying adidas gloves, stick to the 300.

Back