Anybody else excited for the start of Bare Knuckle FC?

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Idk about you guys but i always loved watching bare knuckle fights on youtube. Whether it was Kimbo in his prime or a bunch of gypsies going at it beside a camp site. Its so raw that even boring fights are still more enjoyable than boring regular boxing fights.

This is a great first step to making bare knuckle fights a norm. It will grow and soon more states will start to sanction it with the amount of research starting to come out supporting the fact that bare knuckle fights are more safe in terms of brain trauma. Gloves protect the attacker and allow much harder punches. This is number 1 bullshit. Punches need to be placed properly with fantastic technique everytime otherwise you will hurt yourself as a punishment. This is how fighting should be like.

MMA and Muay Thai should go in this route too. It will change the entire game. In Muay Thai you will see more elbows and kicks. Same thing for MMA, plus improving BJJ with no more glove holding. You will see tons more rear naked chokes.

Fighting needs to be realistic. Gloves are one of the worst things we came up with.

I'm curious to see it. I expect many broken palms and tons of blood.

Idk about you guys but i always loved watching bare knuckle fights on youtube. Whether it was Kimbo in his prime or a bunch of gypsies going at it beside a camp site. Its so raw that even boring fights are still more enjoyable than boring regular boxing fights.

This is a great first step to making bare knuckle fights a norm. It will grow and soon more states will start to sanction it with the amount of research starting to come out supporting the fact that bare knuckle fights are more safe in terms of brain trauma. Gloves protect the attacker and allow much harder punches. This is number 1 bullshit. Punches need to be placed properly with fantastic technique everytime otherwise you will hurt yourself as a punishment. This is how fighting should be like.

MMA and Muay Thai should go in this route too. It will change the entire game. In Muay Thai you will see more elbows and kicks. Same thing for MMA, plus improving BJJ with no more glove holding. You will see tons more rear naked chokes.

Fighting needs to be realistic. Gloves are one of the worst things we came up with.

{<diva} Is this bare knucke boxing or bate knuckle MMA ??

EDIT: nevermind, forgot I was in the boxing forum.

Also, making fire rubbing sticks brings tons of excitement.

I’m thinking about ordering on FiteTV. It’s only 29.99

i'm excited, feels like the old days when tough m an fights were on and the UFC started

these guys clearly didn’t bother training for this. Any idea what they’re getting paid?

This is awesome so far. Barnett Jr. Is lighting Thompson up

Reggie Barnett Jr. 50-45. Thompson never looked for an out. Hespect.

I like the production value and pacing so far.

Fair price too, I hope ppl give this a fair chance bc it's been a hoot thusfar.
It does look good. I was expecting something embarrassingly amateurish, but this is okay. I like the job Antonio Tarver is doing.

It does look good. I was expecting something embarrassingly amateurish, but this is okay. I like the job Antonio Tarver is doing.
I like tarver in the booth in general. He's been great tonight, Kruck too.

Bobby Gunn vs. Beato Costa Jr. Up next

Overhand right left uppercut to the liver. It's over quick.

Costa has fought Joseph Parker, White so he's not exactly a cab driver and Bobby tapped that liver twice accurately.

Shoemaker one shot KOs Eric Prindle. Clubbing overhand right

This card has been as fun as any other this year, maybe I'm lowbrow lol

Back