Anybody else excited for the start of Bare Knuckle FC?

That's because their hands are solid with wraps. They aren't bare knuckle, completely different.

It's different but not that different especially considering Bare Knuckle FC still has wraps around the hand and wrist, leaving only the knuckles uncovered. That's different to having hands completely free of any tape like in Knockdown Karate.

Hobart-One-Match-3.jpg

I will check this out because apparently it has clinch and pound which boxing with gloves lacks. MT and lethwei has that, but still I like to see a boxing centric take on it.

I want to see Kyokushin, and Ving Tsun, or 52 Blocks guys take a crack at this. They should try and recruit ex-cons who are having trouble finding work do this.

edit, I forget about Hockey enforcers. There are many of those out of work now or playing in minors because NHL cut down on fighting.

Last edited:
There are no pre-fight odds on spontaneous dive bar fights like there were for Bare Knuckle FC bouts. I watched a stream of it and I was thoroughly entertained.
Really? $20 on the biker to man handle the liquid courage hipster with a man bun, hows that for pre fight odds?

It's different but not that different especially considering Bare Knuckle FC still has wraps around the hand and wrist, leaving only the knuckles uncovered. That's different to having hands completely free of any tape like in Knockdown Karate.
Wrist support is HUGE

Wrist support is HUGE

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but I've tried with and without and for me it makes a massive difference, you gotta punch a lot more straight without.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but I've tried with and without and for me it makes a massive difference, you gotta punch a lot more straight without.
Yeah it's huge you have to be more cautious without wrist support

No I'm being serious, Lethwei uses hand wraps so that is a big advantage for punching due to the wrist support. It's not as realistic ;)

I don't like the ring and the hand wrap. Tired of those idiots that says a real figth is with weapons and friends jumping :mad: that's a war, a real figth is 1 vs 1.. without anything artificial involved

Last edited:
Back