Anybody here living the podcast life?

zapataxiv

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Aside from Rogan do you guys get down on some podcasts?

I used to be a TV/Movie nerd but I had to change that and now I have been finding myself following podcasts. Honestly there is some fantastic stuff out there.

Any recommendations for true crime, languages, history etc...

I have been following most of the Earwolf stuff Comedy bang bang, Teachers Lounge, Andy Daly, Spontanation, how did this get made.

Bret Easton Ellis podcast is all I listen to nowadays bro. Love that guy

Brock & Salk. Bob, Groz, and Tom, and Danny, Dave, and Moore.

I've done a few with a few friends but in Spanish, I got another buddy that was talking about having his own podcast. I would actually like starting my own, I love most topics out there anyways.

Never Not Funny is the best podcast out there, its a comedy podcast in a morning drive time radio show format and its hilarious

6:05 Super Podcast is full of interesting and crazy stories about old school pro wrestling

Never Not Funny is the best podcast out there, its a comedy podcast in a morning drive time radio show format and its hilarious

6:05 Super Podcast is full of interesting and crazy stories about old school pro wrestling
Yea jimmy Pardo is hilarious I got turned onto to that through Comedy Bang Bang

Yea jimmy Pardo is hilarious I got turned onto to that through Comedy Bang Bang
he was a good stand up too idk if he still does sets but i remember watching him on comedy central a few times circa 2003 or so

he was a good stand up too idk if he still does sets but i remember watching him on comedy central a few times circa 2003 or so
Yes I used to love those standup specials hell I used to stay up and try to catch the ones on BET as well

Seems like that one would be better with video or photos at least
1514909399931.jpg

cum town baby. only podcast on earth that makes me cry laughing

I do, especially with that 2nd shift office life, I usually listen to something to help get through the night.

Aside from Rogan, my staples are:
Dean Delray's Let There Be Talk
Earl Skakel's Inappropriate Earl
Bert Kreisher's Bertcast
Ari Shaffir's Skeptic Tank
The Jasta Show

Then depending on the topic/guest:
Talk is Jericho
Steve Austin Podcast
The Church of What's Happening Now
Bobby Lee's Tiger Belly
Your Mom's House
The Nerdist
Fat man on Batman
You Made it Weird

I'll also just look for random shows if a topic comes to mind.

TFATK
I'm so ashamed.

Not really.

Regular podcasts I listen to :

Last Podcast on the Left (True Crime, Horror, Alien Conspiracy/Cryptids etc etc)
Easy Allies (Video Games)
Myths & Legends (What it says, a podcast about Myths and Legends, really well put together)
Abe Lincoln's Top Hat (American political podcast)
Lore (Kind of a podcast about myth but with a lot more story telling, very well done)

Used to listen to Cracked when it was free and before Jack O'Brien left, sucks their old stuff is behind a premium wall now, a lot of their topics were interesting.

If I need to sleep or relax I listen to Mysteries Abound, an Aussie guy talking about mysterious stories or tales he pulls from recent sources.

Rogan’s, and not so much podcasts, but Shapiro, Dave Ruben.

Bisping’s is growing on me, but those dudes neeed to tone down the language. Can’t listen to it at work because of the constant F-bombs from Luis.

Jocko is great and I advise people to check him out, I also listen to sonnens. Jre when he has someone I like on

Bisping’s is growing on me, but those dudes neeed to tone down the language. Can’t listen to it at work because of the constant F-bombs from Luis.

if only they made tiny lil speakers u could stick inside ur ears so no one else could hear what ur listening to

Back