Anybody here living the podcast life?

Meat Eater
Wired to Hunt
WTF when he has interesting guests on.
A few others I’d be embarrassed to admit to listening to on here.

Polical/news:
-Economic Update
-Majority Report
-The Michael Brooks Show
-Chapo Trap House

Fiction/Audio Drama
-We're Alive (the show is finished, so you should definitely binge this one. The best zombie-horror thing I've seen in ANY medium. It eats TWD alive, then shits it out, then lights it on fire).
-Edict Zero FIS
-The Black Tapes (just the first two seasons though. Pretend season 3 doesn't exist)

Other:
-Last Podcast on the Left
-The Moth
-Snap Judgement

There are more, but that's all I can think of right now.

Cumboy here!

It's only a mini-series but I loved S-Town.

I also regularly listen to Generation Why and Sword and Scale. Both are true crime shows.

Last podcast on the left is my everyday drive to work podcast

I generally don't listen to them for entertainment, I like the ones that make me smarter.

Freakonomics and planet money are my favorites right now. I also like "stuff you should know"

occasionally I'll listen to "this American Life" but I hate it when they have fiction on there. I like the journalism stories that actually teach me something about the world.

Polical/news:
-Economic Update
-Majority Report
-The Michael Brooks Show
-Chapo Trap House

Fiction/Audio Drama
-We're Alive (the show is finished, so you should definitely binge this one. The best zombie-horror thing I've seen in ANY medium. It eats TWD alive, then shits it out, then lights it on fire).
-Edict Zero FIS
-The Black Tapes (just the first two seasons though. Pretend season 3 doesn't exist)

Other:
-Last Podcast on the Left
-The Moth
-Snap Judgement

There are more, but that's all I can think of right now.
Man I will check out that zombie and black tapes podcast that sounds awesome

There's one called Uncovering Unsolved (I think) where they review old Unsolved Mysteries episodes. It was surprisingly entertaining. They had guest actors and cameramen from the show. I ended up listening to it a lot.

The Ongoing History of New Music is a really good listen if you're into music. Spittin' Chiclets and Hockey Central at noon are great if you're a hockey fan like I am.

I've only listened to a couple, two of them because a sherdogger (@JSN) recommended them

Casefile - GSK 6 episode series

Ridiculous history - Pretty cool IMO

Sean Carrol's podcast - I did radiation physics in grad school but some of the molecular biology was really what blew my mind

Sam Harris: I've listened to about 15 of his podcasts. He's like Rogan in that he repeats the same shit to each person. Unlike Rogan he has well thoughout concepts that go beyond bro-sociolology

Rogan - A few good ones but I've had enough of the bro-logic and his shitty comedian friends (most of which aren't funny).

This past weekend with theo von
Tsn overdrive -Toronto sports show
Hardcore history
Jocko podcast
Unexplained mysteries
Believe you me with DJ Mikey B
Jre
Sword and scale
History of ww2

I've only listened to a couple, two of them because a sherdogger (@JSN) recommended them

Casefile - GSK 6 episode series

Ridiculous history - Pretty cool IMO

Sean Carrol's podcast - I did radiation physics in grad school but some of the molecular biology was really what blew my mind

Sam Harris: I've listened to about 15 of his podcasts. He's like Rogan in that he repeats the same shit to each person. Unlike Rogan he has well thoughout concepts that go beyond bro-sociolology

Rogan - A few good ones but I've had enough of the bro-logic and his shitty comedian friends (most of which aren't funny).
Yeah, the bro-logic has really kept me away from Rogan TBH. I’ve heard enough of it to annoy the shit out of me.

i used to, but i got sick of Rogan's bullshit so i dropped like a year ago, so i just get the Jocko Podcast only

Back