Anybody here living the podcast life?

No. It doesn't usually come up on the podcast. He discusses a lot about struggles with addiction. He has some interesting guests from time to time. It gives you a variety. Some he seems almost depressed and lost while others are lighthearted and funny. Discusses stand up comedy a fair bit as he's a standup now
hmm doesn’t appeal to me then. I love THE CHALLENGE, but I’ve grown quite tired of comics’ podcasts.

Joe Rogan, Chael Sonnen, Michael Bisping. Thats all the podcasts I listen to

hmm doesn’t appeal to me then. I love THE CHALLENGE, but I’ve grown quite tired of comics’ podcasts.
He takes video messages from fans asking him questions and then responds to them. He also called a fan mid podcast to check in on him as he seemed to be in a bad place based on his video submission. It's not really anything to do with his standup. It just comes up from time to time. He offers a unique podcast. I'd definitely listen to a couple, guests and solo, it's a good listen

Anyone else listen to the church of what's happening now with joey Diaz? He just had jake ellenburger in studio. I say that because he got jake so stoned he basically is just in the room, I found it pretty funny. I haven't been around anyone that stoned in a long time

Rogan’s, and not so much podcasts, but Shapiro, Dave Ruben.

Bisping’s is growing on me, but those dudes neeed to tone down the language. Can’t listen to it at work because of the constant F-bombs from Luis.
Headphones dude I listen to every episode of that at work. Luis is awesome but if you think his language on Believe You Me is bad try his other two podcasts.

They just had a contest to pick a dog to let Bispings dog to fuck so probably not the cleanest MMA podcast all sounda.

Never done one. I should use the google to find out how it works.

My never-miss podcasts:
Legion of Skanks (unless Big Jay isn't there; then I'll probably skip it)
The Bonfire (actually a Sirius XM show, but someone always uploads the episodes to YT) thatsfuckingillegal.gif
Fatman Beyond (formerly Fatman on Batman)

These two don't publish very often, but I always listen:
Hardcore History
FoundMyFitness

Podcasts are one of my main sources of entertainment; have them on as I do shit around the home or pop in some earbuds at work and have people come check on me when I cackle.

I think I watch more podcasts than tv now ,tigerbelly,your moms house,rogan,theo vons podcast,gary owens,legion of skanks.

The British History Podcast
Criminology
Dirty John
Hollywood and Crime
Young Charlie
The Wonderland Murders

My never-miss podcasts:
Legion of Skanks (unless Big Jay isn't there; then I'll probably skip it)
The Bonfire (actually a Sirius XM show, but someone always uploads the episodes to YT) thatsfuckingillegal.gif
Fatman Beyond (formerly Fatman on Batman)

These two don't publish very often, but I always listen:
Hardcore History
FoundMyFitness

Podcasts are one of my main sources of entertainment; have them on as I do shit around the home or pop in some earbuds at work and have people come check on me when I cackle.
big jay is funny AF

dude on AND off stage he's one of the funniest comics of all-time. few people make me laugh harder

Is that the Puerto Rican Rattlesnake in the thumbnail?

Radiolab is great.
Reply All, Criminal, NPR Politics all are cool too.

Podcasts are generally better than music these days. Any recs? Most of mine are MMA related or are in the bubble Church of What's happening now, Believe you me, This past weekend, etc.

Back