Anybody here wear skinny jeans?

I know a guy who could help inform you

@Meap

How do you like your skinny jeans ?

Rarely because I have an obscene bulge and it looks like I'm trying too hard/showing off. Kinda sucks. If you work your legs out and find a pair that fits you look pretty hnnnnnng.

I know a guy who could help inform you

@Meap

How do you like your skinny jeans ?
That's not me, actually, but thanks for the tag.

I wear a tie 5 days a week, and have 2 pairs of old jeans that sometimes get worn on the weekends.

That's not me, actually, but thanks for the tag.

I wear a tie 5 days a week, and have 2 pairs of old jeans that sometimes get worn on the weekends.

Thanks for the input @Meap

Well there you go folks, he didn't buy skinny jeans so neither should you.

/thread

To each their own, I say.

Those skinny jeans will probably look great on TS with a cold shoulder top.
2017 Top Design Mens T-Shirts Reclaimed Vintage Polka T-Shirt With Cold Shoulder.jpg

I fucking try but my leg genetics combined with working on my feet 8hours a day manually keep me out of them
Levi's do a nice inbetween range

I have 2 pairs.
You can't just wear any pair, they gotta have the right fit and look (and you have to have the right body ) so that you don't look like a dirty hipster.
I generally wear slim fit pants though.
The super tight ones that look like jean leggings that I've seen Conor wear are very ghey. But if you get a good pair, they can go well with a nice jacket.

Rarely because I have an obscene bulge and it looks like I'm trying too hard/showing off. Kinda sucks. If you work your legs out and find a pair that fits you look pretty hnnnnnng.

My legs are a good deal more developed than the rest of me(live in a hilly area and do a lot of walking in my career) and honestly the effect is my calves/butt are just too big for anything tight even if I did want to do a David Bowie in labyrinth impression.

Loose fit hiking pants most of the time...

I know what you're talking about. I buy the super soft lycra/silk blend stretchy jeans but normal not skinny. Best material on Earth.

zakk-corey.jpeg

looks awesome

Hell no!
I don't wear jeans that crush your scrotum and makes you look like you have a mangina.
Wearing skinny jeans shows off your camel toe instead of a dick.
It's designed to emasculate men.

I wear loose fit and they hug my quads like skinny jeans on an average person. I do make sure there's some stretch in my jeans tho.

I did try putting on skinny jeans once and couldn't get them past my knees.

Hell no!
I don't wear jeans that crush your scrotum and makes you look like you have a mangina.
Wearing skinny jeans shows off your camel toe instead of a dick.
It's designed to emasculate men.

If your balls hang lower than your penis, sure.

Is TS a guy or girl? I didn't know there were guys out there that openly admit they like wearing leggings

Levi or Calvins Slim fit. Can’t do skinny because I’m older, and also I’m too big in the cock and ball area. Also because skinny jeans are for skinny guys. I have muscular legs, doesn’t look right.

I tried on a pair once out of curiosity. Made me look like the type of person that would post in the Mayberry.

Hell no. Loose fit, or boot cut when I need to dress up. Cant stand tight jeans, uncomfortable as fuck.

Back