Anybody here wear skinny jeans?

I tried on a pair once, and could barely fit one leg through.

Based on that, I knew there wouldn't be room for my punk.

That’s what happens when you try on the tightest pair. Find ones that are the right size and I bet you’d really like them. They can actually be very comfortable pants if you get the right ones.

All of the guys that feel the need to make fun of guys that wear skinny jeans makes me chuckle. How insecure are you??

Very insecure. That’s why they also feel the need to talk about how massive their dick is n how the pants won’t be able to contain such a savage mythological creature, yet they’re probably average.

Yeah, but not super-skinny/sprayed on. Just tight fitting.

Honestly where do you guys put your cock in skinny jeans, anything to tight in that region is uncomfortable as fuck.

I wear Calvin Klein straight jeans in a size 34x32

The skinny jeans Joshua is wearing aren't too bad. I couldn't do the paint on level of skinny jeans though.

TS, no I do not have any skinny jeans

Very insecure. That’s why they also feel the need to talk about how massive their dick is n how the pants won’t be able to contain such a savage mythological creature, yet they’re probably average.

Some of it yeah but I think theres also the case to be made that skinny jeans look better on a certain body type, less to do with dick size and more to do with the size of your calves, thighs and butt.

My legs are a good deal more developed than the rest of me(live in a hilly area and do a lot of walking in my career) and honestly the effect is my calves/butt are just too big for anything tight even if I did want to do a David Bowie in labyrinth impression.

Loose fit hiking pants most of the time...

I too have big quads and a big butt from squatting and deadlifts. If you find the correct fit they actually look great on you provided your legs are a decent length. I had to try on probably 5 or 6 different ones until I found the ones. Women love it(even the older "not into kids in skinny jeans" crowd) because most dudes are sporting chicken legs. If you also have dat dere v-taper going on it's god mode with a form fitting shirt on. Sadly my quads also cause dat dere dickprint and people are either like:
:eek:
<{nope}>
<DontBelieve1>
And gay dudes are like:
<{jackyeah}>

I too have big quads and a big butt from squatting and deadlifts. If you find the correct fit they actually look great on you provided your legs are a decent length. I had to try on probably 5 or 6 different ones until I found the ones. Women love it(even the older "not into kids in skinny jeans" crowd) because most dudes are sporting chicken legs. If you also have dat dere v-taper going on it's god mode with a form fitting shirt on.
Well said. With the right body type they look great. If you have a thick, stockier build they aren't going to work for you, but that doesn't make everyone they do work for ghey with a small D.

I usually wear cargo pants. I have short,skinny legs with big feet so i would look comical wearing skinny jeans.I have a pair of slim straight jeans though that fit comfortably.

I wear Levi 511, they're slim fit but not mega skinny compared to most.
Funny. I've busted open the inner thighs of a half dozen pairs of 511s because of how big my legs are. I'm a tall lean guy but yeah. Learned my lesson and now I prefer denim with some elastic in them so this doesn't happen

My micropenis looks awesome in skinny jeans

Funny. I've busted open the inner thighs of a half dozen pairs of 511s because of how big my legs are. I'm a tall lean guy but yeah. Learned my lesson and now I prefer denim with some elastic in them so this doesn't happen

Yeah last few pairs I've got the crotch is wearing out quicker than usual, I'm kind of a fat stocky guy with big quads. Don't know where else to go to though.

I wear athletic fit which are relaxed in the hips/thighs and tapered below the knee. They allow room to actually have leg muscles but not be so baggy that they flap around at the bottom.

I recently bought my first jeans that have the stretch material in the denim and they are awesome. They fit great and have just a bit of stretch that makes them comfy for getting around on the floor (when playing with my son) or stepping over things (like the baby gates that are all over our house now)
What jeans?

Back