Anybody playing World of Mixed Martial Arts?

VVarhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm surprised that there's no thread on this, considering it's basically the only PC game about MMA.

World of Mixed Martial Arts is basically a tycoon game where you handle your own Mixed Martial Arts promotion, you book fights, you negotiate tv deals and fighter contracts, practically you assume the role of Dana White. The engine also simulates fights based on stats or fighters popping for roids or stuff like that.

The presentation is pretty ugly and it's mostly text and statistics based, but it's a pretty fleshed out game and it's really awesome if you're into that kinda stuff.

World-of-Mixed-Martial-Arts-3_4.jpg

Anybody playing it?
My promotion is better than the goddamn UFC - my champs defend three times a year and my GOAT has got 18 consecutive title-defenses.

Last edited:
I used to play MMA Tycoon.

I'm surprised that there's no thread on this, considering it's basically the only PC game about MMA.

World of Mixed Martial Arts is basically a tycoon game where you handle your own Mixed Martial Arts promotion, you book fights, you negotiate tv deals and fighter contracts, practically you assume the role of Dana White. The engine also simulates fights based on stats or fighters popping for roids or stuff like that.

The presentation is pretty ugly and it's mostly text and statistics based, but it's a pretty fleshed out game and it's really awesome if you're into that kinda stuff.

World-of-Mixed-Martial-Arts-3_4.jpg

Anybody playing it?
Are the game developers Turkish?

Are the game developers Turkish?

I'm not sure, I don't think so, though.
That dude isn't necessarely the P4P best fighter, it's just the P4P best fighter at the start of the game. :p
I got some Brazilian with 13 Title Defenses, unbeaten since 5 years at #1 P4P.

I can also provide a link to everyone that wants to try the game out, by the way.

Lol his name value is "high level national" thats funny cause on terrorist lists people are called "specially designated nationals" hahaha

I tend to avoid games with "World of" in the title

Have any of the editions gone free yet? I tried a free trial of 3 if I remember correctly and it was fun, but not pay fun.

I’m currently working on an all female mod for World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 (the current game of the series) which I plan to convert over to WMMA 5 (There’s the developer’s journal over in the GDS forums. The scheduled release date for WMMA 5 is January of next year).

I had WMMA3 a few years back.

I played WMMA, WMMA2, WMMA3 all the time (especially during the summer) Never cared about the business aspect of it so I just tweaked the settings so id never lose money. Always had 20 match fight cards and everyone was super popular so in order to re-negotiate them I had to pay everyone 500k/500k it was ridiculous. Was super into the development notes and progress for WMMA4 at the GDS forums then once I purchased WMMA4 I played about 3-4 hours and realized I had become completely burned out of the series. Kinda sucked but what can ya do. I hear they are now developing WMMA 5.

I'm going to get the demo, excited to see the return of one night tournaments.

Great news, the GDS devs decided to release the retail version of WMMA 5 a day early! I’ll be buying it as a birthday present! :D

Thought I'd resurrect this because this game is the nuts.

The real world mods are the shit

im too busy killing kids in LOL but i will check it out
Mate. I'm not joking, if you like management sims then its absolutely amazing. I've put countless hours into it. And the mods are great. You can literally rerun old events wuth pride ufc whatever.

Back