Anybody watch Banshee?

johnnystone

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I have seen a couple of episodes now and I like the show. It's a nice show to watch with a beer and just relax. What do you guys think?

Season 4 is going to be its last. Didn't expect to end this early, I wish they would at least do 5 seasons.

I like it as well. The show is like a cross between Justified and the characters from True Blood (no surprise since Alan Ball is also the show's producer).

Favorite character is Job, the tough potty-mouth transvestite computer hacker. He reminds me a whole lot of True Blood's LaFayette, before the character sucked after season 2.

The hot girls and gratuitous sex are a plus.

the season 3 finale was excellent , the filming of camp genoa heist was creative and fun to watch. the fights are filmed well , clay vs longshadow and chayton vs anybody being examples.

I Ike the show very much as well. The fight between the sheriff and the mma fighter was crazy brutal.

This is one of the best shows going around right now. Shocked and really sad that next season will be it's last.

I Ike the show very much as well. The fight between the sheriff and the mma fighter was crazy brutal.

I liked that they showed the MMA fighter being the superior fighter and the protagonist had to resort to some cheap shots to win the fight.

the cinematography in season 2 when the female marine sniper took out the fbi agent at lucas and carries home was incredicle to watch on a large tv.

screen-shot-2014-02-07-at-11-06-37-pm.png

I've been watching. I enjoy it. I think the slutty amish girl is hot as shit. She looks even better naked.

banshee does some amazing shit with cameras

I liked that they showed the MMA fighter being the superior fighter and the protagonist had to resort to some cheap shots to win the fight.

Yup. I thought that was well done.

Lucas seems to be lucky fucking all the women. The Jewish girl, his ex wife, the wife of the guy he killed and one of troops. If I forgot anyone please enlighten me.

I'm wondering what happened to the son of the real Lucas. He was shown at the last episode of the first season calling Banshee's mayor.

lol I wonder who gets aids first lucas hood or damien scott from strike back

a3aa00f20dd30233ce415730e693abdf.jpg

sullivan-stapleton.jpg

I've only seen that Eastern European chick's (Milicevic something) sex scene from this show. And I liked it.

Small breastesses but that's a nice frame regardless.

Best new show. I get major LOLs watching this.

The crossdresser dude is funny.

pretty far fetched plot don't ya think?

the sheriff sure is a badass though. it's only 5 episodes in so i guess we gotta give it a chance to see where they take it.

i'd love to have my turn with the Mennonite chick though...

YES. It's just about my favorite show on television. It's like Roadhouse made a baby with Justified.

No. But I want a Banshee.

Yamaha_Banshee_350_2006_15_1152x864.jpg

this show is my new guilty pleasure. it fulfills the void left by Spartacus Season 1 after Andy died. tits, fighting, killing, badass characters, and just enough story to get by.

best character:

I thought the mayberry would be all over this show.
55 minutes of awesome weekly cheezy entertainment
And the fighting and choreography is great too. The attic fight was just awesome
The characters are great.

The season finale was epic.

God he's a badass !!

VERY adult, that fight out of the cage was certainly something.

I'm only half way through but as a stick your brain on the sideboard programme it's brilliant.

I'd like to recomend this series... It's action packed and full of gorgeous chicks showing their boobs.
It's no BrBa, sure, but this makes it all worthwhile:
edit: removed image due to previously unseen boobie. Her ass always got all of my attention.

Lili Simmons' ass is perfect. I could not imagine a better death than choked under her ass, all over my face. what a waist. What a hot, hot, hot bitch. Perfect titties.

:cool:

Last edited:
Back