Anybody watch Banshee?

Good action-packed season finale. They could have trimmed down that part where Hood was pinned down and Gordon trying to kill the other guy in the rooftop. Thought it went on a bit too long for my taste.

Disappointed they killed Gordon. He was pretty much useless for most of the three seasons but I love the new bad-ass persona he has developed in season 3. Now that he has become far more interesting, he dies. Booo.

Banshee is always good for a gratuitous fight scene and sexy women. I'm sad it's over for the season, but great finale.

After losing Nola and Siobhan, I think it's only fair that they replace them next season in some capacity with 2 women equally as hot.

That was the finale? Fuck me. Now I have to wait another damn year for it.

Badass show.. I just finished Season 2 and it's easily in my top 10 best shows of all time already.. How is this not more popular??

Badass show.. I just finished Season 2 and it's easily in my top 10 best shows of all time already.. How is this not more popular??

You're in luck, because you have season 3 yet to watch, and it's even better.

Shit was cray as per usual.

Season 4 will indeed be another madness - the blow back for Kai from the black guys will be immense. Hood will inevitably get caught up in some past shit.

gave up on it in season 2 when that hinted incest of that uncle and that blonde

plus the crappy fight scenes

its just a wannabe GOT with the sex scenes

bump...love this show. Yall are right Burton vs Nola is the best fight I've ever seen on TV & this show is perfect to fill the void left by Spartacus

Back