Anybody watching Mike Judge's SILICON VALLEY on HBO?

lol at when the robot listed all of Richards emotions.

I havent seen the latest season yet.

Does the show suck balls wihtout Erlic Bachmann?

I'm watching tonight's episode right now and actually came here to say that this season really misses his character.

I was bummed when they announced last year that he wasn't returning, but I have really liked this season so far and it's been fine without him.

Kind of surprised you guys are still so into the show.

I loved the first season but have been steadily losing interest ever since. I've still been watching but my enthusiasm is minimal and I'm thinking it's time to put it out to pasture.

It has begun to feel very redundant.

Lmfao gilfoyles reaction to Jared's face. "Fuck you. Fuck you"

does anybody have the pied piper china logo iirc it had a snack dick too.

Hilarious episode

Liked the part where Bighead asked Fiona about the multiplication problem then checked Siri to see if she was right.

Jared face when they took fiona apart was traumatized. it was like robocop 2 when murphy was taken apart.
robocop2-05.jpg

Gavin being out smarted once again was also funny I wonder what will happen with jin yang now that he has to leave china.

Kind of surprised you guys are still so into the show.

I loved the first season but have been steadily losing interest ever since. I've still been watching but my enthusiasm is minimal and I'm thinking it's time to put it out to pasture.

It has begun to feel very redundant.

I think it's still solid.

I was dying at how Jared reacted to Fiona being taken apart. Also his little callbacks to being a prostitute always kills me Solid episode.

So how fucked is Pied Piper?

Hilarious episode

Liked the part where Bighead asked Fiona about the multiplication problem then checked Siri to see if she was right.

that wss funny that he used two highly advanced technologies to figure something out you can do with a pencil and paper or a 99 cent calculator. as a coder he should probably be able to do it in his head.

I was dying at how Jared reacted to Fiona being taken apart. Also his little callbacks to being a prostitute always kills me Solid episode.

So how fucked is Pied Piper?

And the knife in his drawer..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back