Anyone Anytime Anyplace!!!

Wormwood

Rest in Peace BWR
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone....above me in the rankings.
Anytime...but not too late (on the fight card)
Anyplace...preferably in a tropical climate..a one flight kinda thing...

-Alan Jouban post fight speech UFC on Fox 28

It was tongue in cheek, but how I’d expect a Sherbro’s “Anyone, Anytime, Anyplace” to sound.. so what’s yours?

Mine:
Anyone....by the name of oh, I guess I’ll say Rachael Ostivich... and she can only win by triangle...while wearing her Wonder Woman outfit.
3861FCFA-8995-4002-B2DC-00CE54165F23.jpeg
9B274A06-734A-4207-B51A-B2CB886C457E.jpeg
Anytime...in the main event spot with PPV points co-headlined by Conor and Floyd.
Anywhere...that’s within a 5 minute drive from my house...or Hawaii..

2:00

Fucking hell.........dat thumbnail

Screw Rachel, Jouban might be the best looking human being I've ever seen

Total coming out party for me

<33>

Fucking hell.........dat thumbnail

Screw Rachel, Jouban is the best looking MMA fighter ever

Total coming out party for me

<33>
You forgot to write no homo... unless it was homo...then it’s all good. No homo.

1bE3sBe.gif

Alan is an underrated mofo. Great analyst, obv great looking, decently entertaining fighter, good technique but the surprising part is he that he is pretty articulate and pleasant to listen to. Think like Perry, Sonnen, Woodley etc. Has mad potential.

Alan is an underrated mofo. Great analyst, obv great looking, decently entertaining fighter, good technique but the surprising part is he that he is pretty articulate and pleasant to listen to. Think like Perry, Sonnen, Woodley etc. Has mad potential.
I agree... whoever handed out the gifts at birth gave a disproportionate amount to that fella... looks, personality, athletic ability... and Sherdog got the rest..

Al-Jo, “The Platinum Killer,” Jouban does it again. That was a gret speech and such a hard shot he hit Ben with. This dude is a gangster!

Such a humble guy. A family man, exciting fighter and good looking.

Basically the male version of Michelle Waterson.

Can we get the forum software to automatically replace any Platinum threads with Jouban threads?

It fucking disgusted me to see Alan on the Prelims and the man he destroyed, that Platinum fake, on the main card.

Back