Anyone been to Japan

damn, that thing is the size of a building.

It's humengous. @Jesus X

n-gundam-a-20170925-870x580.jpg

Last edited:
A month flies by very quickly when you have so much to do. You should go for 6 months and visit Kobe, Kyoto, Nagoya, Osaka and Tokyo. @BisexualMMA
What the hell kind of job do you have where you can take a vacation for 6 goddam months and how do I get hired

What the hell kind of job do you have where you can take a vacation for 6 goddam months and how do I get hired

I know an engineer who works as a contractor, he controls his entire schedule. He sometimes, rarely, clears an entire month and goes on a vacation. The disadvantage is work isn't guaranteed, you have to network and chase contracts. If you says 'no' too many times companies don't view you as reliable and don't bring you work any more. Technically he could take 6 months, but business would take a big hit.

I'm having second thoughts. I don't speak Japanese and it's gonna be tough getting around not understanding the characters. I don't wanna stay in Tokyo, either.

Anyone been to Japan? I'm thinking of going there in about a month or so for a short vacation. Not sure what to expect. I need an in-between vacation for when I go to either Philippinian islands again or Thailand islands in 6 months.

I lived there. Ask me I'll answer.

I thought the Odaiba Gundam was taken down and replaced by a different one. Forgot where I read that.

EDIT: I saw the replacement is Unicorn Gundam, which I'm not familiar with and doesn't have the classic red, white, and blue and yellow color scheme.

The new glorious Unicorn Gundam. @GSP_37

It was more like a working vacation. My company sent me to Japan to it's affiliate to learn the Japanese fitness programs. I lived in Yokohama and took the rail to Tokyo. @SuwoopBangin

I'm having second thoughts. I don't speak Japanese and it's gonna be tough getting around not understanding the characters. I don't wanna stay in Tokyo, either.
Don't. Easy to get around. Use Google maps. Go out there. Speak English. Be polite. I don't speak japanese and I used to live there. Whatever hardship you have will be over in a week or two.

Back