Anyone else actually starting to like colby?

Ruthless_swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He appears to be genuinely cool when he isnt talking about mma. He is very down to earth. He is on reddit too. Wonder what his potential is. Honestly i dont see him beating woodley but wood is 36. So if woodley loses his speed, he may have a chance. I think he beats till and alot of other top fighters. I think usman and wonderboy will be interesting matchups. I want to see him vs usman next.

Colvy Covington was never my friend

I love his hashtags. So genuinely him

giphy.gif

I always liked him,

Fuck everyone, my only problem is - hes forcing it too much.

I thought it was funny when called the Brazilians filthy animals then he just wouldnt shut up now hes more annoying than anything.

image.gif
He was somewhat mildly entertaining but he clearly doesn't know what's inbounds and what is out of bounds; which makes him seem more like a 14 year old than the future champion of anything ...

He appears to be genuinely cool when he isnt talking about mma. He is very down to earth. He is on reddit too. Wonder what his potential is. Honestly i dont see him beating woodley but wood is 36. So if woodley loses his speed, he may have a chance. I think he beats till and alot of other top fighters. I think usman and wonderboy will be interesting matchups. I want to see him vs usman next.

Nope.

Yes. And anyone who say otherwise is a beta cuck.

He is the embodiment of sherdog. All heil king Colby. Choo choo

Another Colby shill account, huh? How much are you guys getting paid? Or is this Colby's mom?

Tell him to STFU, and stop being a coward and take his beating from Usman

giphy.gif

View attachment 346791

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Nope.

The thing is he's clearly playing the heel role. The only problem is he has no charisma whatsoever, he reeks of try harding. He doesn't come across naturally at all.

He's like an autistic kid trying to be like one of the cool kids. He's playing a character...poorly. It's quite sad actually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back