Anyone else actually starting to like colby?

screams white privilege, guys the biggest douche in combat sports. Running to the cops killed him and his whole gimmick

Sometimes he goes too far or doesn't know when it's enough but often I find him creative and funny.

Not that i'm a star wars fan but the fact he posted spoilers on twitter kinda goes to show what kinda guy he is

Colby made me have a new found respect for boomerangs, that's about it.

Per the thread title

giphy.gif

im cool with trolling nations, cultures etc. but talking shit about another fighters girl is so low. fuck that guy.

Colby's the GOAT. How many times do we see a fighter that is elite in the octagon and can troll just as well outside of it?

Last edited:
I like Colby cheese and crackers with a bit of wine. Colby the fighter is trash and won't get a title fight.

im cool with trolling nations, cultures etc. but talking shit about another fighters girl is so low. fuck that guy.
He wasn't talking about his girl, he was critiquing his head corner man, head pad man and primary training partner.

How can anyone like him? And why?
There are people like Fedor, GSP, Anderson Silva, Conor, Jones, Stipe, Cerrone, Hunt, Bsping and many others who have several great qualities, from their skillset and resume to their character and lifestory, something special about them. They are someone you get inspired.
There is nothing special about Colby. Neither his fighting style, nor his douchebag gimmik.

lol nah. I'm starting to get bored, not even mad. was watching a video today posted all over and started to say something about nerds and asians I was like wtf is this lol this is boring as fuck I'd rather watch vsauce or something

Nope.

The thing is he's clearly playing the heel role. The only problem is he has no charisma whatsoever, he reeks of try harding. He doesn't come across naturally at all.

He's like an autistic kid trying to be like one of the cool kids. He's playing a character...poorly. It's quite sad actually.

Oh it's quite sad? Actually?

Are you in an arm chair, smoking a cigar and plotting to take over the world? Cause the flippant mildly amused condescending thing reeks of try harding.

Is that your girlfriend in your picture? Do you know how that comes across?

He appears to be genuinely cool when he isnt talking about mma. He is very down to earth. He is on reddit too. Wonder what his potential is. Honestly i dont see him beating woodley but wood is 36. So if woodley loses his speed, he may have a chance. I think he beats till and alot of other top fighters. I think usman and wonderboy will be interesting matchups. I want to see him vs usman next.
LOL no.
and his fans are actually worse, by trying to emulate Conor fans.

I honestly think he is very overrated here. I’d like to see him fight Usman.

Oh it's quite sad? Actually?

Are you in an arm chair, smoking a cigar and plotting to take over the world? Cause the flippant mildly amused condescending thing reeks of try harding.

Is that your girlfriend in your picture? Do you know how that comes across?

Are you gonna' be okay pal ?

<{Heymansnicker}>

Back