Anyone else actually starting to like colby?

I like Colby. Reminds me of how everyone hated on Bisping and then he KO’d Rockhold and all of a sudden he is everyone’s favourite.

If he got the chance to fight Woodley and won today everybody would change their opinion and be fighting to get a chance to be slurping Colby’s balls.

Not even close.

I'm not a big fan of trash talk in general, but if you are going to do it for attention at least be good at it. And if you aren't at least be exciting in the cage. Like conor, good at trash talk and exciting in the cage. Bisping, good at trash talk, puts on good fights.

Colby, i'll only like him the day he gets cut.

nah

NEVER watched him fight
heard he is one of them.humping wrestlers too which means he can't fight

and the videos he posts are cringe worthy

He appears to be genuinely cool when he isnt talking about mma. He is very down to earth. He is on reddit too. Wonder what his potential is. Honestly i dont see him beating woodley but wood is 36. So if woodley loses his speed, he may have a chance. I think he beats till and alot of other top fighters. I think usman and wonderboy will be interesting matchups. I want to see him vs usman next.
I don't have any particular feelings towards Colby, love or hate.
I find myself wanting to root for him just to spite the level of whiny butthurt bitches on Reddit that see him as evil incarnate. Probably a lot of them are pissed off for having that crappy Star Wars film spoiled on them.

Colby has shown some good comedy too (not off the cuff comedy. He tends to utilise planned sketches. He may not have even made them himself) and a lot of his insults, most actually agree with.

Nah, I don't have a problem with Colby since a lot of sheep have jumped on the anti Colby bandwagon.

Take his nasty insult towards Mike Perry. Okay, kicking him when he's down is a low point.
However.....
Did all these idiots forget that Mike Perry took the piss out of him very recently? No, selective memory, huh? Hypocrites.
Mike Perry made fun of Colby that Colby was sucking someones dick for 5 minutes in a fight.
So, making fun of Colby's wrestling background as sucking dick? Anybody would hold a grudge over that comment.
I think Mike Perry deserved those mean spirited comments. Calling his gf ugly was quite brutal too, but she aint no saint. Alan Jouban experienced that first hand.

Back