Anyone else completely losing intrest in Gus?

He's inconsistent. He knows it himself, that's why he's always begging for a title shot. He's not even confident he can put a winning streak together.

I think people forget about the Gus and Jones fight. You'd swear Jon was this unbeatable roided monster smashing world class wrestlers but then I think back to how Gus gave him a beating of a lifetime. After that fight the JJ aura if you wanna call it that faded. He's at the top of the food chain and now we are talking about when is this swede that almost ate him going to fight. Lol

Gus is on adverts in Sweden BTW so he still has a big national interest I suppose, I was surprised when he appeared on screen

He never fights and says stupid shit like ”DC is ducking me” when DC is about to fight the HW champ

Time to stop talking and start taking fights again

I always lose some interest in a fighter when they are inactive.I loved Cain and now i'm at the point where I just don't give a shit until he's walking out to the cage.

He's good but he's like the Frankie Edgar of LHW...so close to the title only to always come up short

That can who has lost to Dc Jones and rumble, would not be the favourite with Vegas or any non biased person against an unbeaten Jon Jones, be real
Real you say? Jones is about to get suspended, for maybe 4 years.
Another reality for you here: Prime Jones on steroids was barely able to squeak out a decision against Gus. How do you think he´s gonna look when / if he come back after a veeery long USADA lay off??? And without the roids???? Not in his best shape I bet. Is that real enough for you?

Real you say? Jones is about to get suspended, for maybe 4 years.
Another reality for you here: Prime Jones on steroids was barely able to squeak out a decision against Gus. How do you think he´s gonna look when / if he come back after a veeery long USADA lay off??? And without the roids???? Not in his best shape I bet. Is that real enough for you?
How do you Know he was on steroids? You assume you don't know, no one does.also you don't know if he's going to be banned for four years or anything else.Thats conjecture. What I do know is that Gus has a Swedish heart and should of beat Dc and jones but quit.he fights so rarely as his hearts not in it.

How do you Know he was on steroids? You assume you don't know, no one does.also you don't know if he's going to be banned for four years or anything else.Thats conjecture. What I do know is that Gus has a Swedish heart and should of beat Dc and jones but quit.he fights so rarely as his hearts not in it.
You know. I know. Jones knows. Jones's brothers know. DC knows. USADA knows. Everybody knows.

But man, it doesn´t even really matter, what matters is that he´ll get suspended for sure. And he will stay away for a long time. You have to face this is the reality he´s getting suspended and won´t be fighting any time soon....and in case he ever comes back , Gus would be the favourite. Does that make sense to you?

You know. I know. Jones knows. Jones's brothers know. DC knows. USADA knows. Everybody knows.

But man, it doesn´t even really matter, what matters is that he´ll get suspended for sure. And he will stay away for a long time. You have to face this is the reality he´s getting suspended and won´t be fighting any time soon....and in case he ever comes back , Gus would be the favourite. Does that make sense to you?
I assume, I don't know.
In your hypothetical world the way you want it Gus becomes active and consistent and picks up a streak and wins gold (like he never has before) and Jones gets a 4 year ban? Then yes I would favour Gus but they're are all variables that are not sure to happen

He just needs to fight again..no interest lost ..its just time to remind us again why he got to fight jones in the first place...

Lost interest in hearing him talk? sure

Lost interest in watching him fight? Hell no

Back to blowing goats for dough Gus. Smell ya later!

URGhrvm.gif

Why can't I just look away already, it's just a f*king gif man...

Well he dont fight.. he just wants to fight. And I will definitely watch, so no.

Lost interest after the rumble fight but nail in coffin for me was the DC fight.

It will be fun to see all of you becoming fans again once he gets booked and wins.

Back