Anyone else disturbed by how many female fighters White has kissed at UFC events?

He's like that creepy Family Feud guy from back in the day..

ff-curse-1.gif

I'd do that with Miesha and her friends

They can always quit if they don't like it.

that jj picture makes me think dana whinestein

Those are "uncle" kisses. As prickish as Dana CAN be, the guy actually does care about fighters. Just because all we see is the negative side when he's trashing a fighter, it doesn't mean that the positive side isn't there. If I'm Dana white I'm not hittin up the WMMA roster for play when I can literally have any other woman I want.

Dana White is not Harvey Weinstein.
As far as I know.

Maybe he has a scalp tasting fetish.
It'd tuin him if he did it to the guys too.

Those are "uncle" kisses. As prickish as Dana CAN be, the guy actually does care about fighters. Just because all we see is the negative side when he's trashing a fighter, it doesn't mean that the positive side isn't there. If I'm Dana white I'm not hittin up the WMMA roster for play when I can literally have any other woman I want.

Exactly this

A kiss on the forehead is generally considered not a sexual thing

Why you creepin on Uncle Dana TS

You want a forehead kiss from him too?

#youtoo

He used to do that to the guys too, but then the UFC got rid of his locker room bonuses...

Lol Dana White didn't even give a shit about his dying grandmother, you think he cares about some fighters?

Lol Dana White didn't even give a shit about his dying grandmother, you think he cares about some fighters?
That's what I said isn't it? I know it's the sherdog thing to do to just constantly shit on Dana white but he's good at his job and part of his job is relating to fighters. So yes I think he cares for fighters, some more than others obviousl but he does care. And it's not lost on me that he "cares" about money too. And even if I believed what Mother White said about her son in that book....not caring about family doesn't NECESSARILY mean that you don't care about friends, acquaintances, and business partners. You don't know what happened in that family. His mom could have gone Dez Bryant's mom and tried to extort him for money or just could have been generally greedy or ungrateful.

That's what I said isn't it? I know it's the sherdog thing to do to just constantly shit on Dana white but he's good at his job and part of his job is relating to fighters. So yes I think he cares for fighters, some more than others obviousl but he does care. And it's not lost on me that he "cares" about money too. And even if I believed what Mother White said about her son in that book....not caring about family doesn't NECESSARILY mean that you don't care about friends, acquaintances, and business partners. You don't know what happened in that family. His mom could have gone Dez Bryant's mom and tried to extort him for money or just could have been generally greedy or ungrateful.

Dana White is a piece of shit human being who deserves to suffer and die a lonely death tbh.

He is very clearly a sociopath.

Back