Anyone Else Hoping That Garbrandt KO's Dillashaw?

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Buford%20snake%20removal.jpg

20150725092442_IMG_3410.JPG

Dom STOLE it. Cody retrieved it and will return it to it's rightful owner 3 in days.

They call him a snake because they heard Conor say it LOL.

But seriously I hope TJ takes it, but this is his hardest fight yet.

Yes, especially after watching TJ do his sparring on a conveyer belt.

I'm not heavily invested in either fighter winning, I just hope it's a good fight (and I think it will be). I see TJ as having the more disciplined style and Garbrandt as being the superior athlete, and I have no real idea who's going to win.

Gun to my head, I guess I'd pick TJ because discipline often beats flash when the athletes aren't too far apart on the athletic spectrum.

Don't really care about either fighter. Just expecting an exciting bout.

Nope, not hoping for any particular outcome other than a great fight.

This could very well be the best fight of the year. Really looking forward to it.

Go back and watch these two guys in UFC 207. Two of the best performances of 2016, and two of the best performances of their respective careers. TJ against Lineker was nearly flawless, and Cody against Dom was the performance of a life time against a guy nobody thought could be beat.

It's an absolute shame we've had to wait nearly a full year to watch these two fight again.

I am pretty convinced that TJ's gonna beat Cody down.

Cody won't be able to withstand the pace and will eventually wilt and crumble.

Don't particularly care who wins but I think Garbrandt will have a significant speed advantage that may be too hard to overcome for TJ.

Back