Anyone else irritated by Zuckerberg sitting cage side ?

I was totally cringed out by him sitting beside Dana trying to get fighters attention when they came over to talk to Dana.

It was even cringier when most fighters just totally didn't give a fuck about him .

Every time the camera was on him, you could that he was overly excited like a school boy , all smiles trying to eagerly to explain every situation to his wife.

It's like dude you are a beta nerdy computer guy who just picked up MMA 2 years ago , tf you doing trying to blend in with fighters?

Ok, feel much better now.
jealousy will getyou nowhere.

The dude is there because he has money and he can.
He may have started 2 years ago, but don't forget, he can hire ANYONE he likes, and can train all day every day.
You have absolutely no fucking idea how far he has gone in terms of knowledge or even fighting MMA.

I am sorry, but unlike you, I absolutely like the fact we have someone with such deep pockets being attacked to our sport. It can only help develop, get more fans, etc!

He may have started 2 years ago, but don't forget, he can hire ANYONE he likes, and can train all day every day.
You have absolutely no fucking idea how far he has gone in terms of knowledge or even fighting MMA.

I am sorry, but unlike you, I absolutely like the fact we have someone with such deep pockets being attacked to our sport. It can only help develop, get more fans, etc!

What little videos I've seen of him training he looks very good. Better than a lot of amateurs with more years under their belts. He'd smoke CM Punk with ease although that probably means nothing lol.

He is a fan of MMA, he trains BJJ, he has the money to sit there, WTF do you care about another man that never harmed you? Fuck, I should stop reading nonsense in Sherdog but I can't , I come back every time to read things like this :(
He harmed a whole lot of people , especially the younger generation with his fucked up, unregulated, data leaking platform.

It was funny when he kept standing up like he was part of the conversation the fighters were trying to have with Dana (which I wish they would stop doing).
Exactly that , seat there and stfu, but don't stand up like the fighter is interested in your data leaking ass.

Jealousy my ass, if you notice , I have no problem with other celebs or athletes being cage side.
Try again.

Jealousy my ass, if you notice , I have no problem with other celebs or athletes being cage side.
Try again.

right.
and how many of those you are NOT jealous of that are probably younger than you and FAR RICHER than any other pseudo-celebrity in attendance? and how many get to sit with Dana at Cageside?
Yeah, not that many.

What little videos I've seen of him training he looks very good. Better than a lot of amateurs with more years under their belts. He'd smoke CM Punk with ease although that probably means nothing lol.
Exactly.It's also the time. He can put in as much time as he wants to into anything he desires.
That alone is enough to push him ahead of almost anyone that trains 1-3 times a week.

right.
and how many of those you are NOT jealous of that are probably younger than you and FAR RICHER than any other pseudo-celebrity in attendance? and how many get to sit with Dana at Cageside?
Yeah, not that many.
You are projecting your own feelings of jealousy.

My problem is not his youth or wealth, he is a nerdy weasel who runs platforms which are hurtful to society who is now acting as if he had anything in common with cage fighters.

That simple.

Exactly.It's also the time. He can put in as much time as he wants to into anything he desires.
That alone is enough to push him ahead of almost anyone that trains 1-3 times a week.
Really? Let's put him in a cage with some MMA kid from a poor neighbourhood and see.

I bet he won't last a minute.

You are projecting your own feelings of jealousy.

My problem is not his youth or wealth, he is a nerdy weasel who runs platforms which are hurtful to society who is now acting as if he had anything in common with cage fighters.

That simple.
Kid, how am I projecting when I have no problem whatsoever with him being there or even inside the octagon if he so feels like?
Nah. You are the one with the issue against someone you don't know, because he is a Nerd and still could beat your ass up.
Maybe that is your fear? Did you bully nerds and feel threatened by him?
Did some nerd kid touch you on the no-no zone?
It's ok. We understand.

Really? Let's put him in a cage with some MMA kid from a poor neighbourhood and see.

I bet he won't last a minute.

So you think his money somehow makes him weak and being poor makes you strong...

<mma4>

LOL!
You are such a treat!

Kid, how am I projecting when I have no problem whatsoever with him being there or even inside the octagon if he so feels like?
Nah. You are the one with the issue against someone you don't know, because he is a Nerd and still could beat your ass up.
Maybe that is your fear? Did you bully nerds and feel threatened by him?
Did some nerd kid touch you on the no-no zone?
It's ok. We understand.
Since jalousy was the the the first thought on top of your head, chances are that exactly how you feel towards, younger , more successful people, and you saying you don't doesn't mean dick.

And also goes for your laughable psycho babble about me bulling nerds, and being touched on the play ground, again seems your are paining us picture of younger years and that oversexualized Avatar of yours seems like an overcompensation for not being to pull the type of women you like, how is that ? ;)

So you think his money somehow makes him weak and being poor makes you strong...

<mma4>

LOL!
You are such a treat!

No, it's not him being rich, it's him having being raised in a safe suburbs living a somewhat privilge life opposed to most professional fighters who generally come from a background of hardship, the mentality isn't the same. Being a figher is a mind set , it ain't rolling twice a week at the local Y.

If you deny that basic fact, you should start micro dosing pal.

No, it's not him being rich, it's him having being raised in a safe suburbs living a somewhat privilge life opposed to most professional fighters who generally come from a background of hardship, the mentality isn't the same. Being a figher is a mind set , it ain't rolling twice a week at the local Y.

If you deny that basic fact, you should start micro dosing pal.
You just spewed such bullshit, that even if I would try to analyze in how many ways you are wrong, reaching desperately for any point you could make, you still fail.

Because guys like BJ Penn (that I added last post for YOUR BENEFIT) and many others were rich before competing in MMA.
Know your history, dumbass.

And stop making excuses!
First because he was rich
Then because he's a nerd
Now because... he grew up in suburbs?

And that's just because of your stupidity and IGNORANCE!
Ignorance about the sport, that had PLENTY of fighters who did not grew up in the favelas.
Then ignorance about how good or bad he is. Because every single MMA fighter/trainer that rolled with him or trained with him , they all claim he is very advanced (for a non-professional fighter).

So for you to try and make any excuse your malfunctioning brain can spew faster than it can THINK, it just shows you are the proud ignorant retard, thinking your ignorant opinion should have any worth.... kid.... go teach your friends about how zuckerberg suck. because most people in here (besides the obvious trolls) know the truth.

Last edited:
Since jalousy was the the the first thought on top of your head, chances are that exactly how you feel towards, younger , more successful people, and you saying you don't doesn't mean dick.

And also goes for your laughable psycho babble about me bulling nerds, and being touched on the play ground, again seems your are paining us picture of younger years and that oversexualized Avatar of yours seems like an overcompensation for not being to pull the type of women you like, how is that ? ;)
LOL with your projections.
Now this bothers me despite what I am stating?

Are you that dumb?
Let me try and see how I can explain something so obvious to someone so obviously dumb?

KId....YOU started this thread!!!!
<DCWhoa>
How could you, with this little pea-sized brain of yours, think it was a good response to claim that I agree with you and this asinine thread???
<Dany07>

Are you that dumb?
Let me try and see how I can explain something so obvious to someone so obviously dumb?

<DCWhoa>
How could you, with this little pea-sized brain of yours, think it was a good response to claim that I agree with you and this asinine thread???
<Dany07>

Translation: I am a jealous older guy who got fondled on the play ground and i come on sherdog and use ad hominem attacks when anyone doesn't agree with me. Because not only do I feel inferior intellectually but I am also the kind of bully I accuse others to be.

Plus you can't read critically. Hint: To keep calling someone stupid who disagrees with you make you look so much more like an idiot.

So quit while you are ahead Pops.

Are you that dumb?

<DCWhoa>
<Dany07>

Yes but if you were less of a moron, you would get that despite me starting the thread, the reason for my annoyance was never jalousy. You accused me of having these emotions you are harboring.

Did you get it? Nah, didn't think so.

Be careful when calling others stupid when you have only a double digit IQ.

Translation: I am a jealous older guy who got fondled on the play ground and i come on sherdog and use ad hominem attacks when anyone doesn't agree with me. Because not only do I feel inferior intellectually but I am also the kind of bully I accuse others to be.

Plus you can't read critically. Hint: To keep calling someone stupid who agrees with you make you look so much more like an idiot.

So quit while you are ahead Pops.
LOL
You do understand that You are the one who are acting out, only because I disagree with you?
Because you are doing that thing again (projecting).

Oh, and by the way, I never agreed with you. That happened only in that "brain" of yours.

Yes but if you were less of a moron, you would get that despite me starting the thread, the reason for my annoyance was never jalousy. You accused me of having these emotions you are harboring.

Did you get it? Nah, didn't think so.

Be careful when calling others stupid when you have only a double digit IQ.
the emotions are on your side, kid.
And the projections, coming from there as well.

Oh,m and It is quite obvious your jealousy. That's why you are so aggravated. One just need to touch this open wound we call jealousy... and you come screaming

Back