anyone else laughing when those irish fans doing their stupid ole ole ole chants?

kenpeters8

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else was laughing when those irish fans doing their stupid ole ole ole chanting? When Conor getting his ass beat, they do that stupid chant. When an irish fan outside the arena got knocked out cold, they're still doing that stupid chant. It sounds so stupid too and hilarious at the same time. ole ole ole ole ole. Hahaha.

They tried to bring some of that good old European football (soccer) fan support but all they could muster is a chant that ranks only in the American franchise sporting events.

The ole ole ole didn't have a very good showing last weekend in Vegas.

They need to get on board with the Brazilians and chant something more sinister in their native language.

All I know is that sound so retarded and lame. Everytime I hear those irish fans doing that stupid dorky chant, I laugh out loud hard. HAHAHAHA!!! Ole ole ole my ass. LOL! hahahaha. Yup, that's right. Ole my ass. HAHAHA!

All I know is that sound so retarded and lame. Everytime I hear those irish fans doing that stupid dorky chant, I laugh out loud hard. HAHAHAHA!!! Ole ole ole my ass. LOL! hahahaha. Yup, that's right. Ole my ass. HAHAHA!

Are you 10

I laugh when anyone other than the Spanish do that chant. I'm like, "get your own chant, you unoriginal, unimaginative motherfuckers."

At least they were showing support and encouragement.

When that fella from limerick was gettin knocked out they were probably supporting the russians. That fool was pissing off everyone and bumming smokes and drinks all night so they were probably delighted he got whats coming.

Secondly that chant is used for short burst chanting. Its quick and easy our other chants take a long time and are not easily understood

TS... Dagestan isn't a real country. It's a country that surrendered its freedom to Russia in exchange for their lives. The Irish were probably still chanting on their way back to their 1st world country.

TS... Dagestan isn't a real country. It's a country that surrendered its freedom to Russia in exchange for their lives. The Irish were probably still chanting on their way back to their 1st world country.
Dumb mcchicken fanboy. I'm not even from Dagestan. Hahahahha.

chants in general are a sign of mass retardation, but NOTHING comes close to 'USA! USA!...'

Back