Anyone else like watching Live PD on A&E? This dude told a cop he was on steroids and going bald lol

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He had that Officer nervous laughing, taking them illegal steroids, after he busts him with weed and pills

This a down low brother, had some weed and picked himself up a male prostitute, but the black cop had me laughing he was clowning hard.

When I watched a few episodes few exciting things happened and the people that did get arrested had me wanting to shoot them for being pieces of shit. I couldn't be a cop.

When I watched a few episodes few exciting things happened and the people that did get arrested had me wanting to shoot them for being pieces of shit. I couldn't be a cop.
Like this cholo dude is stupid as hell they knew he was not right when he put soy sauce in his flaming hot cheetos lol

Roidbocop has a pretty decent attitude.

I was watching an old episode of Cops and it was Boston PD. They had just raided a crackhouse and the one cop asks this dude “is there anything you want to tell us before we place you under arrest?”

The guy quietly says. “Yeah I got aids.”

So this cop with a heavy Boston accent says to all the cops there. “Awright! Listen up all of you. Nobody touch this guy.....HE’S GAHT AIDS!!”

I was watching an old episode of Cops and it was Boston PD. They had just raided a crackhouse and the one cop asks this dude “is there anything you want to tell us before we place you under arrest?”

So this cop with a heavy Boston accent says to all the cops there. “Awright! Listen up all of you. Nobody touch this guy.....HE’S GAHT AIDS!!”
Cops has went downhill since police started using tasers and mace.
The police letting the dogs go on someone was the best part.

They have to deal with some really stupid people.

I like watching Denver Leverett, the human lie detector.

What happened after?

It blows me away seeing the lack of officer safety and shit tactics employed across the country.

According to @Rex Kwon Do blacks are exempt from the Norwood scale. They look virtually identical without hair.

I'm sort of on the fence about it.
no race is immune from the debilitating effects of the Norwood Reaper.
jon_jones_3.jpg

Jon-Jones-at-CSAC-Steroid-Hearing-022718-v4.jpg

even his lawyer is disgusted by his rapidly receding hairline.

Roidbocop has a pretty decent attitude.
no, he's a dick. Harassing a dude trying to get blazed on his break for what? Now his car will likely be seized and he loses that shit job with no means to find another.

even his lawyer is disgusted by his rapidly receding hairline.

Like his lawyer is the one to talk, lol

Also, Jon Jones isn't black enough. When you reach pitch black level it's legit hard to tell where the forehead ends and where the hairline starts. It all just blends.

attachment.php

Is the host the biggest tool of all time? Or the biggest tool ever?

no, he's a dick. Harassing a dude trying to get blazed on his break for what? Now his car will likely be seized and he loses that shit job with no means to find another.
As lame as the law is regarding weed, the cop behaved in a friendly manner and treated the pothead like a human. Many other cops wouldn't have.

lol fuck would you touch him after he said that?thats some crazy stuff at least he warned them.

Back