Anyone else love jigsaw puzzle?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
They are the only thing that keeps my attention span for hours at a time anymore. Drugs and alcohol have made me so ADD that I can't even sit through a movie anymore yet I can sit there and stare at a puzzle for 4+ hours.

Just finished this
images-79.jpg

Currently working on this
images-93.jpg

I've done a few with the wife and kid, its pretty addictive.

In a similar vein, I enjoy soldering and putting together "solder by numbers" stuff, especially guitar related stuff. Something to focus on and shut out outside noise.

I used to really enjoy them but haven't done one in 40 years. I've done the all white and all black ones. Maybe I should get back to them.

One time my OCD and non-willingness to walk away from things kept me up til SIX AM doing a 500 or 1000 piece puzzle or so.

I saw the sun rise and my eyes hurt and felt like piss holes in the snow....

My mental disorder wouldn't allow me to walk away until I finished the task at hand.

I got up ... bumped the puzzle and a quarter of it fell apart and on to the floor.

I went insane, I mean SOOOO MAD - screaming at the walls and jumping up and down.

I punched my own legs with my fists

Never did a puzzle since

They are calming and brain stimulating, also works well as a multi person activity and so are good for parents and children to do together without boring one or the other. Mind you I haven't done one in years, but always enjoyed it when I did. Not sure how much repeat value one would get from one though, and so I think their boxes should be pretty slim to save on shelf space.

That is unless you are referencing the type of puzzle that follows the appearance of this guy...
308wqok.jpg

I that case, no I do not like those kind of Jigsaw puzzles.

yes

them 10 pieces one

I hate them but probably because I suck at them.

Love puzzles.
Ive done a few black & white M.C Esher ones and a 2000 piece Star-Wars that were on the difficult side

Currently ducking putting this one together ->
51+6U+fLNEL._SY450_.jpg

Back