Anyone Else Miss Miesha Tate?

I think she will return if money is right. I think about one fight...

Always a possibility, especially if she isn't making much money on the podcasting front. Since she is still training, kinda surprised she didn't try for ADCC.

i can watch pron any time i want, thanks.

How could anyone not miss Miesha Great(ness Incarnate)?

Why can't caraway release her nake pic's and video now his not with her, all those years surely he took something.

Don't burn bridges bro, not with hot chicks you used to smash.

Life lesson

Every time I look at her face I'm reminded of Squidward.

#SorryNotSorry

s-l1000.jpg

I think it's the nose
f8HYtqy.gif

The one who doesn't fight enough whipped her ass once, tooView attachment 287597 <{1-7}>

Have you saw one of her latest posts on social media? She's being mysterious about something, and I think it's retirement...

Sorry I have to post it here now that you mention her; but I know if I make a new thread about this, mods will deleted, as every single thread I make that's not Ronda related...

Last edited:
Have you saw one of her latest posts on social media? She's being mysterious about something, and I think it's retirement...

Sorry I have to post it here now that you mention her; but I know if I make a new thread about this, mods will deleted, as every single thread I make that's not Ronda related...

No link? Screen shot? You can't do that to me<DCrying>

I do.
The sport loses when a top athlete leaves.

But we have to remember that she was more known as the girl who fought Ronda.
As Ronda's out as well, it is a new page for WMMA...

But mostly I miss her body :)
I don't really think she's a top level athlete.

I really don't miss Miesha, when she wasn't retired there would be threads full of virgins making jokes or comments they think makes them look cool or something. Is Miesha attractive? By WMMA standards, sure, but I'm not an insecure virgin so I don't watch MMA see an attractive fighter and freak out.

I remember some dumb fucks were trying to say she was WMMA GOAT after she beat Holly Holm.

Bryan caraway miss her, that's for sure.

i saw her in person when there was a ufc event in seattle, she was beautiful.

Back