Anyone Else Miss Miesha Tate?

miesha-tate-amanda-nunes.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

pmQxxBG.jpg

miesha-tate_outro.jpg

miesha_tate_bikini_ufc_weigh_in5.jpg

caf1b1cc1737cbf0fc9bc3698806520a--meisha-tate-beautiful-athletes.jpg

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:40a352e19f4c4d128bd9ca096bbe7f36-1JvUTZpILh3c140a53f548190429-827_634x808.jpg

police-officer-looks-at-miesha-tates-ass-at-ufc196-weigh-ins-lol-funny.gif

FQYKhIs.jpg

WMMA hasn't been the same since she retired.
I don't know Caraway but I'm pretty sure he does. She's pretty hot.

I don't know Caraway but I'm pretty sure he does. She's pretty hot.
Bryan caraway miss her, that's for sure.

Yeah, but he has moved on, he has a new girlfriend, and the rumor goes that it became serious in the last few days. He's ok now, don't you guys worry about him anymore.

I don't really think she's a top level athlete.
she was never the best.
But she worked really hard, and she had mad heart.
Never quit attitude, which I liked a lot.

Heck, I recall when she broke her orbital bone in the first minutes of the fight and still won.
If that was not amazing, I don't know what was.

F*K Miesha! (God I would love to stuff WOOD in that woman) she's become a Conor acolyte now every time I see her on vid it's Conor.

i can watch pron any time i want, thanks.
Those girls arent beating the shit out of each other using high level fighting technique though. I can always appreciate a hot girl who is amazing in her trade that does not require them to count on their looks.

she was never the best.
But she worked really hard, and she had mad heart.
Never quit attitude, which I liked a lot.

Heck, I recall when she broke her orbital bone in the first minutes of the fight and still won.
If that was not amazing, I don't know what was.
Yeah she had heart and had a fighters spirit but on terms of pure athleticism I'd put Holm, Ronda, McMann, Joanna and a couple others ahead of her.

I don't dig chicks that become millionaires because of their boyfriends dedication to their career then toss them aside to fuck other men when they become rich.

Yeah she had heart and had a fighters spirit but on terms of pure athleticism I'd put Holm, Ronda, McMann, Joanna and a couple others ahead of her.
agree. but isn't this what MMA is all about?
any fighters are not the best, but they persevere and beat the odds...

Look at Forrest Griffin, Serra, Bisping and many others. They should have never gotten the belt, and yet they did, and some against guys much better than them.

I don't dig chicks that become millionaires because of their boyfriends dedication to their career then toss them aside to fuck other men when they become rich.

THIS

Cat too.

I wish she would get more air time on FS1, her MMA career is done though. Her last fight she looked awful. She seemed terrified to get hit in the face, like either her nose was broken or her chin badly cracked. It was time and she knew it. Respect the Miesh.

Back