Anyone else not buying gsp sickness excuse?

I have ulcerative colitis myself and it's a pain in the ass (no pun intended). You can go for years (even decades) without having any crisis and then have several in a few months. You can also have crisis that last 2 weeks or only two days.

So if he seems inconsistent with it it's not really his fault lol.

GSP is the GOAT, and that means folks will always find something to hate on him for.

Yup. And there are still old vindictive BJ and Diaz fans (two of the biggest grudge holder fanbases in MMA) who still hate GSP for beating their boys.

Except that's literally what the man himself says

He tried to bulk up by following a stupid diet, and it backfired and gave him colitis. But please, continue with your bullshit narrative.

https://healthprep.com/conditions/10-facts-you-need-to-know-about-ulcerative-colitis/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=296439401&utm_content=1272135079252315&utm_term=what is ulcerative colitis

You don't say?

You're a fuck wit of the highest order. Right up there with Gono BTW and Dozer.

I’m not buying it. If he was really sick from colitis he wouldn’t be so big fighting bisping or taken the fight in the first place. Dude is cherry picking his opponents and making excuses for it. Funny how people hate on demitrious Johnson ducking tj but not gsp for ducking Whittaker. I can see why he doesn’t want to fight tyquil woodley. But I don’t believe he is really sick.

“Where you at George?”

gsp used the ufc in a way to get a big 8 figure payday and a 2nd belt to clown conor in the goat talk.

Well, he’s one of the few that can get away with it.
He can “retire”, and then change his mind, in order to get a new contract.
And the UFC will give it to him.

to bad conor cant do thatcause he already has a great ufc contract. bet conor is so jealous.

It was question not statement, GSP was bigger @ WW but lets not kid ourselves thay je was bigger than Bisping
To quote joe rogain

“ he was a gorrila and thick!”

I don't see why GSP gets hate for fighting bisping. Bisping was one of the biggest cherry pickers and contender dodgers the sport has ever seen. GSP choked him unconscious then vacated the belt, finally freeing up the division.

Where is this thread coming from? That fight was like 2 years ago. Did you just come to that conclusion now?
I was happy to see him beat Bisping, and I knew he wasn't stupid enough to fight Whittaker. I know he would avoid it some way or other, legit sickness or not.

I don't see why GSP gets hate for fighting bisping. Bisping was one of the biggest cherry pickers and contender dodgers the sport has ever seen. GSP choked him unconscious then vacated the belt, finally freeing up the division.
<{monica}>

107t2jc.jpg

Where is this thread coming from? That fight was like 2 years ago. Did you just come to that conclusion now?
I was happy to see him beat Bisping, and I knew he wasn't stupid enough to fight Whittaker. I know he would avoid it some way or other, legit sickness or not.
Im pretty confident he would have beaten Whitaker had he been healthy

I’m not buying it. If he was really sick from colitis he wouldn’t be so big fighting bisping or taken the fight in the first place. Dude is cherry picking his opponents and making excuses for it. Funny how people hate on demitrious Johnson ducking tj but not gsp for ducking Whittaker. I can see why he doesn’t want to fight tyquil woodley. But I don’t believe he is really sick.

“Where you at George?”

Well, if YOU don't believe it, what else is there to say? Case closed.

He tried to bulk up by following a stupid diet, and it backfired and gave him colitis. But please, continue with your bullshit narrative.

Your own video disputes it btw dipshit. Very first thing GSP says is 'We don't know what causes it'. Did you even watch the video before you posted it?

Who cares?

Coming back for Bisping was so hilarious that it speaks for itself. GSP can't hang with top guys in the USADA era and he knows it. And that's fine.

But please, continue with your bullshit narrative.

Gsp was always going to have ulcerative colitis. Changing your habits (eating, sleeping, even smoking) can help provoking your first crisis, but its an auto immune disease that GSP was condemned to have since he was born

https://www.webmd.com/ibd-crohns-disease/ulcerative-colitis/what-is-ulcerative-colitis#1

Care to try again? Or just keep repeating the same stupid shit over and over?

<36>
Do you even read the stuff you're desperately Googling after I BTFO your original argument? From your first "source:"

Despite many research studies and test trials, the cause of ulcerative colitis is not known. In the past, it has been suspected that stress and diet may have caused the condition. However, there is not enough research to back these claims. It is now thought that diet and stress can aggravate ulcerative colitis but they are not the cause.

From your second "source":

Doctors aren’t sure why people get the condition

Conclusion: we don't really know what causes colitis, some claim diet is the cause, but there isn't conclusive research, however we do know diet can aggravate the condition

Which is pretty much exactly what GSP said when he mentioned the best theory. Keep grasping at straws dummy. If you have a problem with GSP's "bullshit theory" maybe you should write a fan letter to complain

Gsp was always going to have ulcerative colitis. Changing your habits (eating, sleeping, even smoking) can help provoking your first crisis, but its an auto immune disease that GSP was condemned to have since he was born

Either he never had it and the overeating caused the problem, or he's always had it but it never bothered him until the overeating caused it to flare up. The research on it is inconclusive so no one can say for sure, but GSP's best theory has to do with his overeating.

Either way, it's the overeating that caused it to become a problem.

“Where you at George?”

Kind of sad that Colby Covington is posting on Sherdog.

Back