Anyone else not buying gsp sickness excuse?

Maybe ask your mom how that was.

Still waiting on that sandwich..........

My mom is dead tho. I think you need to get checked out, you might have gangrene after messing around with a corpse. It could make your colitis flare up and make you look pregnant like GSP.

<36>

Agreed. The colitis is bullshit. He's definitely in discussion for GOAT talks, but I'll always remember him as ALWAYS playing it as safe as possible.

GSP doesn’t owe us shit. Fought the best in his division for years and retired. If he fights or doesn’t fight it’s up to him. I don’t see why he would lie about excuses to not fight.

It was question not statement, GSP was bigger @ WW but lets not kid ourselves thay je was bigger than Bisping
Definitely way more jacked than Bisping he looked unnaturally buff at middleweight. (Not implying anything)

GSP fought a murderer's row at 170, sparred against bigger guys including Shane Carwin. You think GSP is scared, man? Are you intoxicated? I am not impressed by your performance.

Are people arguing about his thought on WHY he has colitis? Or that he actually has it??

If he says he got up from bulking and is wrong who gives a fuck. He still has a serious health issue that affects his day to day. Who cares how he got it?

I’m not buying it. If he was really sick from colitis he wouldn’t be so big fighting bisping or taken the fight in the first place. Dude is cherry picking his opponents and making excuses for it. Funny how people hate on demitrious Johnson ducking tj but not gsp for ducking Whittaker. I can see why he doesn’t want to fight tyquil woodley. But I don’t believe he is really sick.

“Where you at George?”

personally it looks like this to me.

first fight after long lay off with no testing - gsp is huge

then mysteriously he loses lots and lots of weight and becomes smaller than we've ever seen him

yknow what am sayin?

I suspect some posters are using reverse psychology to coax GSP into allowing them to thoroughly examine his anus. They just want proof of his ailment, of course.

GSP fought a murderer's row at 170, sparred against bigger guys including Shane Carwin. You think GSP is scared, man? Are you intoxicated? I am not impressed by your performance.

GSP is absolutely not scared of fighting, but he is absolutely scared of the humiliation and other consequences of a loss. He talks about it constantly himself. That's why he tries to play it as safely as he can, including jumping on the opportunity when Bisping won the belt since he's the weakest MW on paper in the top 5 and trying to get as big as possible.

https://news.weill.cornell.edu/news...ffective-for-patients-with-ulcerative-colitis

“Patients with ulcerative colitis typically have a lower diversity of microbes in their guts,”

A single transplant of microbes contained in the stool of a healthy donor is a safe and effective way to increase diversity of good bacteria in the guts of patients with ulcerative colitis,

Overall, 35 percent of 20 patients showed a clinical improvement in their symptoms and 15 percent of patients achieved clinical remission (complete lack of symptoms) by the end of the four-week study.
A four-week study seems awfully too short to give conclusive results as far as I understand the illness. Crises come and go and some don't even last 3 days. There can be several months or even years in between crises and you won't have any symptom in that timespan (making the diagnosis a pain in the ass) so I guess fecal transplant is just a way to shorten a crisis before the next one ?

I admit I don't understand the results either, in a 4 week timespan most people would be in remission with cortisone, but only 15 percent of people were in remission at the end of this study ?

Losing to Matt Mitrione is on the same level.
Nah, homes. Fedor is a fat GSP and slayed the best giants in the world for a decade straight. Plus, when we talk about Fedor, there are many incarnations, but the GOAT was kettle bell Fedor, not 40 year old one dimensional head hunting Fedor. KBF was supreme GOAT but GSP is way better than post 2007 Fedor.

He's a great fighter.

That makes some people jealous of him.

personally it looks like this to me.

first fight after long lay off with no testing - gsp is huge

then mysteriously he loses lots and lots of weight and becomes smaller than we've ever seen him

yknow what am sayin?
GSP def was one the most premium scientific PED's that were out there and any none nut hugger knows it. It's all good tho because everyone was on something before. You would be stoopid not to juice your tits off. Notice how all the dominant champs during his reign have been busted or grossly changed? It was just like baseball were all the elite players had to juice, from power hitters to pitchers.

I suspect some posters are using reverse psychology to coax GSP into allowing them to thoroughly examine his anus. They just want proof of his ailment, of course.
Says the gsp fanboy

Definitely way more jacked than Bisping he looked unnaturally buff at middleweight. (Not implying anything)

I dunno, i dont see anything about GSP's physique thats special, he's def. No Yoel

Seems like many feel he’s earned the right to BS his ways, and I’d agree.

Either he never had it and the overeating caused the problem, or he's always had it but it never bothered him until the overeating caused it to flare up. The research on it is inconclusive so no one can say for sure, but GSP's best theory has to do with his overeating.

Either way, it's the overeating that caused it to become a problem.
He’s said in the past he has problems putting weight on and blamed it on being an “endomorph” iirc.

It’s plausible he’s always had this problem and it really showed when he started really trying to stack weight on

Back