Anyone else NOT care about sports?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
I used to watch the NBA a long time ago, then MMA, but now I just don't care about them. I'm talking about professional sports. I never gave a shit about football, soccer, etc..

I do like watching the Olympics, though.

Watching them to observe the game will only take the laymen so far without direct involvement.

I think most people watch as a time and to catch the exciting moments.

Watched basketball, football, baseball alot as a kid then grew out of it.

Just occasionally catch fights and Gaelic football when i have the time.

MMA in particular has become massively dull over the past year though. It shocking how meh it is now.

I still like MMA and NFL, but I don't watch nearly as much as I used to. It doesn't have the same importance and excitement for me anymore. For example 10 years ago I would never miss a UFC event, watched them all and would record them and watch them again. But these days I find myself often skipping UFC events, I still watch the bigger PPV's, but a lot of these Fight Night cards I skip and only read about it on here.

I watch some F1 sometimes, but again not as much as I used to in the late 90's

I don't know if I "grew out of it."

I think it's because there's more entertaining things to do now with the internet.

I still watch a lot of MMA... although I skip certain fights now.

I've never been in to any other sports, apart from basketball when I was a kid and a brief fascination with skateboarding in my teens.

The NBA is my favorite, love basketball. No league has an off season like the NBA. I think it's hardest, 82 games a season plus the playoffs, that sport is pure dedication and grit.

olympics are helluv boring.
I'll watch me some college bowl games, a few nfl games and hockey.
like watch pro cycling too, tour down under coming up in Jan.

Yep. My Dad was born and raised in San Francisco, so him, my uncles and cousins are all huge 49ers fans. For some reason my brother and I just never caught the bug. Like, all the males, and several females, in my family are total football nuts. It just never clicked with me for some reason. Part of me wishes it did, since it's so prevalent across all aspects of society. Friends, workmates, etc and its such a huge deal. But I just even know when football season starts.

But I never got into any other sports either, besides MMA.

I'll watch me some college bowl games, grinder vids, a few nfl games and hockey.
mmm...ladies biathlon....
different strokes for different folks tho

triple edit: ah fuck can't judge after all that, enjoy the eve.

Last edited:
MMA is what I have the most interest in.

NBA, NHL, and MLB are fun during playoff time, or being there live. Don't really give a shit about the regular season, but I'll check out the highlights every so often.

CASUAL DETECTED

I'll watch me some college bowl games, a few nfl games and hockey.

There's something about watching pro cycling that's relaxing to me.

The NBA is my favorite, love basketball. No league has an off season like the NBA. I think it's hardest, 82 games a season plus the playoffs, that sport is pure dedication and grit.

Hope you're joking

NHL has the same schedule plus they take pucks and sticks to the fucking face lol

Hope you're joking

NHL has the same schedule plus they take pucks and sticks to the fucking face lol

That is when they're not getting fist fights and knocked the fuck out. Hockey players are legit badasses. You get into some shit with a notorious knockout machine, it's just protocol to go for the ko or get ktfo yourself. Even guys like Sydney Crosby are downright expected to nut up when it goes down.

Hope you're joking

I wasn't bro, but I don't know anything about the nhl, really though!? 82 games in one of the roughest sports! Now that's crazy! I learned something new today, thanks.

Who's your team?

I wasn't bro, but I don't know anything about the nhl, really though!? 82 games in one of the roughest sports! Now that's crazy! I learned something new today, thanks.

Who's your team?

Leafs!

This man was known as KILLER

s-l1000.jpg

Back