Anyone else not go to Prom?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I thought it was lame and didn't want to go. Looking back I wonder if I missed out. Anyone else not go?

I was not popular in high school at all, I barely spoke English, and I didn't have many friends either, there was this cute blonde chick I was friends with and I kinda ask her, and by that I mean it was more of a suggestion, but she said she was leaving town for the weekend, and I didn't even know how much money I was saving myself for not going, so win/win IMO.

Nope, I homeschooled my senior year of high school.

You “thought it was lame” really just means you couldn’t find any high class trim to go with you.

Loser.

I didn’t go. I didn’t care and I don’t think anybody there cared that I didn’t come.

Missed it by accident. My prom venue was right near a beach. Went with a group of people to the beach to pre-game and ended up getting wasted and missing the official prom. I have no regrets.

Damn guys, even the Shermanator went to prom.

I had a date but the girls boyfriend wouldn’t let her go.

I didn't, my overly religious parents wouldn't let us "date" until after high school. So I went to a Living Sacrifice concert the same night instead.

My band mates were from another school and we had to play at theirs.

Looking back?

To six weeks ago?

Get a job kid..

Nah. Too busy smoking weed, drinking 40s of OE and watching Jerry Springer reruns

Fuck that shit. It's kinda like a peer pressure thing. The MTV/TMZ/movie world expects you to go and spend the most to have the best and get laid by a bunch of hot broads. If you didn't feel the desire to go, you probably made the right decision not to go.

It's like the wedding or sweet 16 or quincinera bullshit. Like Dana White's son had this huge million dollar party. Everyone sees that and expects that to be the norm, something to aspire to, but that shit is just a "look at how big my dick is" show.

I finished 2 years early and I wasn't invited the years I was in school. :(

I got expelled my junior year, went back to graduate at another school across town where I didn’t know anybody, so didn’t do shit except schoolwork senior year.

I went and spent literally the entire time with the girl I was cheering on my then girlfriend with.

Danced literally once with my girlfriend and then spent every single minute with this other girl.

Still think about it and cringe often to this day. One of the most absolute scummy things I've ever done. She was a great girl and didn't deserve that.

my gf at the time was 21 and thus, was not allowed in.

Back