Anyone else not go to Prom?

I know you're asking for those that didn't but I just want to say I did and it was awesome. After prom and all the drinking shenanigans that followed, my girlfriend let me put it in her poop shoot.

Did not go, I told my girlfriend who wanted to go, we can spend the money doing something enjoyable. When you work a shit waiter job who wants to spend hundreds of dollars on a glorified dance? I also let her go with someone else and broke up with her, so maybe I wasn't that interested in her...

I went to a Christian private school where the grandfather patriarch didn't believe in dancing, so his son (pastor) and daughter (principal) implemented the policy which took the idea of prom away from us. We had end of year banquets where we would just dress up fancy, rent out a banquet hall, and have dinner.

Nope, was playing a tournament out of town. Wouldn't have gone even if I was in town since I went to a really ghetto HS and the prom wasn't really the kind of prom most had.

I was super introverted back in high school so I didn't ask anyone and didn't have any prospects I really could have asked either.

I just remember the week after prom, I'm in class and this dude calls me out in front of everyone asking why I wasn't at prom. Dude knew damn well that I wasn't going to be there. He was just being a dick. Now he's fat and his wife looks like a pilgrim and I'm looking like a prime Burt Reynolds with a hot girlfriend so fuck im!

The girl I took to the prom had a boyfriend at the time. No, I did not cuck him. She just agreed to be my pity date.

I regret going, and regret many decisions in high school generally.

This girl used to sit beside me in Grade 9 math class and would basically touch me all day, and I was too big of a pussy to ask her out: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4679011/

MV5BMjA3MzA0MzAyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTA0NTQxMDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,681,1000_AL_.jpg

100% Truth.

Then again, maybe it was for the best, as she has a striking resemblance to my mother...

I did not go, but I went to the pre-parties and post-parties. Lots of people chose not to go. We were too cool for school.

Didn't go to mine, but went to my ex-girlfriend's senior prom. By ex I mean we were together, but broke up maybe a few weeks before the prom. Like an idiot I still fooled around with her for months after we broke up and we still hung out like we were a couple. I was such as sucker back then, but that was pretty much my first long-term relationship.

Back