Anyone else super wet for summerslam?

vajayjays trinklin'

Huh? Jedrzejczyks Tinkling? I don’t know what you young people are talking about anymore.

CbOLTnsWwAA76tr

You think DC does the job?
Not a clean loss. Once Marc Goddard is knocked out, Cain is going to come into the octagon with a steel chair. That's when Brock gives him the look.
bork1}

And Cain turns and smacks DC right on the kisser. Goddard wakes up, Brock gets the W, DC keeps his respect, and the company makes money.

Realistically, I think DC wins a similar fight to the Cain fight.

WWE sucks and has done so far about the last 15 or so years give or take. New Japan professional wrestling is a lot better if you want to get your professional wrestling fix without all that hokey shit that goes on in WWE. Even the great indy talents the WWE get end up becoming the most vanilla versions of themselves imaginable. They took KENTA of all people and made him suck, I didn't even think that was possible.

The Brockites have migrated back. Reminiscent of 2010.

WWE sucks and has done so far about the last 15 or so years give or take. New Japan professional wrestling is a lot better if you want to get your professional wrestling fix without all that hokey shit that goes on in WWE. Even the great indy talents the WWE get end up becoming the most vanilla versions of themselves imaginable. They took KENTA of all people and made him suck, I didn't even think that was possible.
Some noob stole kenta's finisher too...
What ever happened to him..?

Some noob stole kenta's finisher too...
What ever happened to him..?
Jobbing to the lesser known of the 2 Mike Jacksons last I heard Lmao.

I wouldn't have a clue.

What I can tell you is that the one on the right has a sex tape out.

Haha yes someone PM'd me a link ages ago.

It was okay, nothing like those Abigail Spencer leaks.

Back