Anyone else want to go back to when you were a kid?

No. I grew up in the cesspool known as the Midwest. Fuck that.

Fuck no. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed my childhood but I'm good with all that. Now I can buy shit when I want it, go where I want when I want, things in general are just way better than when I was kid.

Back to 18-19 yes, earlier than that is gonna have to be a hard no.

I’d very much like to go back for a day/week, when both my parents and grandparents were alive. However, under no circumstances could I go back for good. I have 2 great kids that I love more than anything. Going back would wipe that out.

Could I start over and have kids again under this fictional scenario? Sure. But I wouldn’t have the 2 kids I have today, and that makes all the difference in the world.

do you think today's children will be nostalgic about playing Fortnite on their ipads in 20 years?

No. The only thing about being young that I miss is not living with aches and pains all the time.

Being a kid in the suburbs in the 80s was An amazing time.

What a time to be alive, I had an amazing childhood. We were theblast generation to have such a cool childhood

I want to go back in time to the 80's when I was still a little kid. I want it to be 1980 when I was born and redo everything all over. Those were the best times of my life. My parents were still alive. The whole family was living under one roof. I miss watching GI Joe and Transformers with my cousins. Climbing trees, playing Super Mario 3 on the NES. Riding BMX. Trading cards. Most of all, I miss my mom.

Now, no matter what I do, it cannot hold a candle to how it was being a little kid. Things started to turn to shit around high school and went downhill from there, despite my gradually increasing success in education and my career.

Depends. How many guns and how much ammo can I take back with me?

No. I wasn't rich when I was a kid. Fuck being poor.

I dont envy children. I envy adults who still manage to maintain the mental whismy and carefree attitude of a child, while living as adults.

do you think today's children will be nostalgic about playing Fortnite on their ipads in 20 years?
Why not. I'm nostalgic about playing nintendo with my friends and family.

Those are some of my better childhood memories. Everyone taking turns on Mario 3 and marveling at the pinnacle of graphics.

Definitely. Armed with the knowledge I have now, I'm sure a young @Zer would grow taller than 5'8
don't lie, you'd just do it so you you could create Zerdog.net and we'd all be at your mercy.

Personally I'd only do it if i could keep the knowledge I already have, graduate from high school at 10, Doogie Howser the shit out of a career, put all my money on Buster Douglas against Tyson and take all those winnings to make investments that would make Jeff Bezo my gardner. Then I'd be doing two chicks at the same time all the time, in fact I wouldn't even know what it would be like to only be doing one woman, it would be a foreign concept to me.

Yes if they had friends playing with them. Me and my cousin think back not only about all the times we got in trouble wrestling each other all over the house and breaking windows but playing online games too. We played a game called Infantry Zone that was fucking amazing. They had a King of the hill type system very similar to the Battle Royale games of today except you didn't stay dead you just lost your Crown when you died. Last person with the crown wins. Kill two people who have a crown and you get yours back.

We talk about are starcraft days and MMOs. People will always have fond memories of the things they enjoyed doing with their friends\family. Doesn't matter if it's online games or a simple board game with the family.

I want to go back in time so I can manipulate the stock market and learn karate.

Biff was an amateur. I'd rule the human race by now if I was transported back to the 80's with knowledge of the future.

Hell no!

I’m 52 and these years are the best period of my life. Marriage still going strong, I’m just a few years away from retirement, son is married and doing really well. 50’s if where it’s at as far as I’m concerned!

<{1-17}>

No thanks.

I'm closer to the end of this horrific ride at this point, and I prefer it that way.

some things i miss
but i dont miss school, it was hell. wouldnt do it again.
and my parents hated each other for most of my childhood, finally divorced when i was 14. that improved things.
plus they smoked cigs everywhere all the time, that was hellish too

Back