Anyone ever realize they were a crap person and make a change?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I realized that so much I’ve done is wrong.

I’m going to turn things around.

Just a few changes I’m making.

1. Only date one woman at a time.
2. Forgive friends and family that have done me wrong rather than cut them out entirely.

You sound like my friend pat

Without the self awareness of course

I did. I stopped fighting, and beating, and making kids cry in middle school. And some kinds took advantage of that after waiting a year or two. In fact some of the kids I beat, and made cry tried to get revenge. And kids were always testing me to see if I can break my nice streak.

I often think about how I would smash everyone back then, and now. As hard as I tried, I just could not expel the vengeful side in my mind. I even feel that because I suppressed it, I did not get as far in life had I never suppressed it.

I realized that so much I’ve done is wrong.

I’m going to turn things around.

Just a few changes I’m making.

1. Only date one woman at a time.
2. Forgive friends and family that have done me wrong rather than cut them out entirely.

I do the opposite, I ghost anyone that does me wrong and cut them out entirely

I realized somewhat recently that I've always ignored and taken for granted my family members. Treated them as if they will always be there. I'd rarely talk to any of them for more than a few minutes at family gatherings. Not because I don't like them but just because I'm anti social. But that is changing.

Many times throughout my life, sometimes multiple in the same day. With many more to come I’m sure, if I’m lucky enough to get the time.

im always trying to reflect on poor qualities I have and making changes for the better

Just flip the scrip and be the crappiest person you can be. Have no regard for anyone else and just take care of yourself. Not that I live like that but it is very popular lifestyle and can make you very successful.

I do the opposite, I ghost anyone that does me wrong and cut them out entirely
Minimalist social life.. I am all for it.

You need to do things for your self to be happy... once you are happy you can do good for other people.

Over the years my wife has really helped me to reflect on ways that I'm a pretty big asshole, sometimes. tough pill(s) to swallow, but overall I think it's been for the best.

I tried the whole "maybe it is me after all that is the problem" ... But then I snapped out of it and realized that people are just absolute trash.

nah i was born a wanker AND IMMA DIE A WANKER<Goldie11>

Yes, but once Craigslist took down its personals section, I was forced to become a better person and bloom into a beautiful flower.

I used to be a pretty shitty early teenager. Almost getting expelled from school and dad's disappointed look made me see the error of my ways though.

Not quite the same but I was pretty shy and retiring as a young kid. One time, I made a conscious decision not to let people step on me and, if I got stumped in the moment when someone did, to seek out that person later and set things straight. It took some practice but it made a big difference in my life. Now I'm practicing being able to let things go a bit more because the pendulum has swung a bit too far.

Back